Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Pilot Notification 2019
Indian Coast Guard invites application for Assistant Commandant for 01/2019 Batch in General Duty (Male Only), General Duty (Pilot- Male Only) and Commercial Pilot License (SSA) Branch-(Both Male & Female)
The Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union, offers a challenging career to young and dynamic Indian male/female candidates for various branches as an Assistant Commandant(Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officers) registration of ‘online’ application with be through Coast Guard recruitment website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Branch and Eligibility. Indian citizens having following minimum qualifications are eligible to apply:
- The upper age limit of OBC/SC/ST is relaxable as per Govt. of India rules in vogue.
- Maximum 5% relaxation in aggregate in the degree certificate only for SC/ST candidates, NCC ‘C’ certificate ( ‘A’ grade) holders, Sports person of National level(Inter State & above) and Wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service. No relaxation is applicable for 12th class marks.
- Coast Guard reserves the right to fix the cut off percentage for issue of PSB call up letters. While short listing applications for call-up, priority will be given to candidates with higher percentage of marks in the degree.
- Candidates to choose any one branch and any one examination Centre.
- Only candidates who have cleared their final year/ final semester exams and completed their degrees are to apply. Appearing candidates/final semester result awaiting candidates are not eligible to apply for 01/2019 batch.
- Free boarding & lodging facility for the duration of FSB will be provided. To & Fro travelling fares by AC III/Chair Car or actual normal bus fare by shortest route (only from the current or permanent address mentioned in e-admit card) to the candidates appearing first time in FSB(Stage-II) will be reimbursed on production of original tickets only. No TA will be paid to candidates appearing for the written qualifying test i.e. Stage-I (Preliminary Selection Board).
- Date of opening online application will be : 19 May 2018 from 0001 Hrs.
- Date of closing online application will be: 01 Jun 2018 up to 1700 Hrs.
Click here to visit Official website of Indian Coast Guard
Click here to apply
DISCLAIMER. Information published in various News Papers is for guidelines only. In case of any ambiguity regarding eligibility criteria, date and time of examination and other procedures, the contents given in the Coast Guard recruitment website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and published in Employment News will be final.
Leave a Reply
Defence Guru Team feels pleasure to appreciate from you ! Required fields are marked *.