NDA 2 2018 NOTIFICATION EXAM DATES EXAM PATTERN ELIGIBILITY
The Online Application form for NDA-2 2018 has been published by UPSC on date 6th June 2018. For the Candidates who are preparing for the prestigious NDA (National Defence Academy) after 12th can apply for the NDA 2 2018 online form. NDA written exam is conducted by the UPSC Union Public Service Commission two times every year , after clearing this exam, candidates can join the Army, Air Force and Navy after 12th Class. Candidates who clears the NDA written exam is called for the 5 days SSB Interview which is conducted by services selection board. Below you can find more details on NDA 2 2018 exam including dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
NDA 2018 Notifications – Application Form Released
NDA (II) 2018 Application Form has been released from 6th June 2018. Check here
NDA 2 2018 Important Dates
- NDA 2 2018 Notification date- 6th June 2018
- NDA 2 Notification close Date-2nd July 2018
- NDA 2 2018 Admit card Date- Last week of August 2018
- NDA 2 2018 results - Oct 2018
- NDA 2 SSB Dates Nov- 2018 Onwards
NDA (II) 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Here, students can check the eligibility criteria required to apply for the NDA 2018 exam:
- Nationality: Candidate must be Indian/Nepal/Bhutan citizen. Candidates those came from the Tibet to India with the intention of permanently settling in India before 1st January, 1962 can also apply.
- Age: Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd January, 2000 and not later than 1st January, 2003 are eligible.
- Gender & Marital Status: Only unmarried male candidates can apply. No female candidate is eligible to apply.
- Education: Passed or appearing 12th or equivalent class from any recognized board. Candidate must clear the qualifying exam with Physics and Mathematics (For Air Force and Naval of NDA and 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at Indian Naval Academy).
How to Fill NDA 2018 Application Form
Follow these steps for filling the NDA application form:
Step 1- Apply online on Official Website.
Step 2- Fill the Application Form followed by Part-1 and Part-2 registration.
Step 3- Read Declaration and Click on Agree.
NDA 2 Application Form 2018
These are some details below to fill the NDA II application form:
- Candidates are required to fill the NDA 2 application form through online mode only.
- The NDA 2 Registration has been started from the 6th June 2018.
- Fill all the details and relevant information required in the application form.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned image of photograph and signature.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for future use.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- .
- Reserved category candidates are exempted to pay the fee.
- The payment of fees can be made through the net banking/credit card/debit card.
- Application fee can also be paid in cash through SBI bank Challan.
How it will be conducted??
Mode: OMR Sheet offline mode (pen paper mode).
Duration of Exam: The two and half hour will be provided for each paper.
Type of Question: The question paper will be consisting of Objective Type Questions.
Papers: Paper 1 Mathematics & Paper 2 General Ability.
Maximum Marks: The written examination will be of total 900 marks.
NDA 2 2018 Question Paper
- The papers in all subjects will be consisting of Multiple choice Questions. The Quest papers of Mathematics and Part B of General Ability Test will be set in Hindi and English Both.
- In the question papers, wherever necessary, questions involving the metric system of Weights and Measures only will be set.
- Candidates must write the papers in their own hand. In no circumstances will they be allowed the help of a scribe to write answers for them.
- The Commission have discretion to fix qualifying marks in any or all the subjects at the examination.
- The candidates are not permitted to use calculator or Mathematical or logarithmic table for answering objective type papers (Test Booklets). They should not therefore, bring the same inside the Examination Hall.
Leave a Reply
Defence Guru Team feels pleasure to appreciate from you ! Required fields are marked *.