The Indian Army provides an excellent opportunity to the young female candidates to serve the nation by joining the Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMC). The interested candidates who have passed the 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology can apply online for the Military Nursing Services (MNS) exam. Through the MNS entrance exam, the eligible female candidates are selected for admission into the 4-years B.Sc. (Nursing) course. The MNS selection process involves a written exam followed by an interview and the medical examination.
In this article, we will discuss in detail about the second process, i.e., the Interview round conducted by the Board members consisting of officers of the Indian Armed Forces. The interview round plays a vital role in the overall proficiency assessment of an aspirant. Therefore, the candidates preparing for the MNS exam must be familiar with the questions asked in the interview round. Thus to help candidates prepare well for the interview, we have provided the list of the most important questions asked during the MNS Interview.
MNS Interview Questions Related to Personal and Family Background
The interviewing members usually start the interview process with the question related to the personal and family background of the candidates. Since it's the very beginning of the Interview round, the candidates are advised to get themselves well acquainted with their native places. The most important questions asked during the MNS Interview regarding the personal and family background of the aspirants may include the following.
- Tell us something about yourself
- Introduce yourself to the Board Members
- Where do you belong to?
- Tell us something about your family background
- What does your father do?
- What is your ambition in life?
- Who is your role model?
- Why do you want to join the MNS?
- What attracts you towards this service?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Why should you be selected for the Military Nursing Service?
- What is your motivation behind joining the Armed Forces?
- Tell us about your hobbies
- Why have you selected the MNS as a career option for you?
MNS Interview Questions Related to Academic Background
- Tell us something about your academic background
- Where did you complete your schooling from?
- What were your subjects in the 12th class examination?
- How is your education related to the career you're going to pursue?
- Which is your favourite subject?
- Why did you choose nursing as a career option for you?
- Do you have any prior experience in nursing?
- Did you work on any course or project regarding nursing during your school?
- Have you participated in any extracurricular activities during your schooling?
MNS Interview Question Related to Military Nursing Services
- Why did you choose the Military Nursing Services as a career option for you?
- How is the Military Nursing Services (MNS) different from civilian nursing?
- How was your MNS entrance exam?
- How did you prepare for the MNS exam?
- What is your opinion regarding the Military Nursing Services?
- Do you know about the course curriculum that you're going to pursue if selected?
- What do you know about the Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMC)?
- Are you aware of the duties and responsibilities as a nurse in the Armed Forces?
- Have you noticed any recent amendments in the Military Nursing Services?
- Do you have any idea about the career progression of a nurse in the Armed Forces?
MNS Interview Question Related to the Armed Forces
- Wings of the Indian Armed Forces
- Commands and Headquarters of the Indian Armed Forces
- Background of the Indian Army
- Armed Forces Medical Colleges (AFMC)
- Regiments, Battalions, and Weapons of the Indian Armed Forces
- Awards and Honours Granted to the Personnel of the Indian Armed Forces
- Important Days related to the Indian Armed Forces
- Important Battles and Treaties related to the Indian Armed Forces
- Chief Officers and Ranking in the Indian Armed Forces
We hope that this article on the Most Important Questions asked during the MNS Interview will help you to perform well in the Interview round and score adequate marks to crack the exam successfully. For MNS Interview Guidance Connect to India’s Elite Panel Of Retd. Defence Officers and Professionals at 9795977776.