often we stuck up while in a mid of something with a mere attempt to examine our own confusion. A pile of confusion is encountered by each newcomer when they sit for submitting an application form. Confusion is the welcome mat for own self and to others as in this article we are fixing up all your queries in the most appropriate and desired format in your ready-to-accepted language.
In the greatest confusion amongst female candidates who are applying for four year Nursing MNS Course 2020 there is still an open channel from where you can get solution to your major questions. Frequent comments of young aspirants regarding a very basic question which came to light by Centurion Team are responded in this article. Team Centurion is always there with all the students, and it is our business to keep it open & clear with each bit of information among students and to have access to the deepest of your queries without any hammering of solutions.
Question: MNS Applicants must upload 10th Marksheet for MNS 2020 application form?
Online application for Indian Army Military Nursing Service (MNS) B.Sc. (Nursing) 2020 Commencing at 2020 of Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services related answer is discussed below:
To fill MNS Online Application form some changes have been by the Indian Army. Earlier the candidates have to upload the class 12th mark sheet or certificate but now in the recent notification that came from the official website that the candidates will have to upload the class 10th certificate.
The Process to upload the class 10th certificate is very simple and same as we upload 12th certificate all you need to do is visit the official notification clearly and patiently before applying the MNS Online Application form.
The Process to apply and upload the documents is very simple. Before filling the application form the candidates need to arrange all the required documents with themselves.
Details/Documents for Online Application form are:
- Candidate’s name, Father’s name, Mother’s name
- Date of birth, Nationality, Gender, Religion, Marital status
- Mobile number, Email id
- Address Proof- Address, City/ town/ village, State, Pin code, District name
Educational qualification details
- Caste Certificate
- 10th passing certificate
- NCC ‘C’ certificate, if available
- Marks obtained in PCBE in class 12th
- Dependent certificate, if applicable
Important Tips before applying to all the candidates:
- A candidate must have all the documents in scanned form.
- Make sure to re-check your application form.
- Fill all the information carefully before final submission.
Steps to Apply MNS 2020 application form
- Visit official website joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on important links like “New Registration” “Login to Apply” “” .
Step 1: Register Online by entering your personal details.
- Tick on the checkbox for declaration and then click on the “Submit” button.
- On submitting the registration details, an OTP is sent to candidates at their registered email id.
- Enter the OTP in the specified field and then click on the “Submit” button.
Step 2: Fill in Details in the application form
- Now, you have to fill in other necessary details in the Online Application Form.
- In the application form, you have to enter your personal details, educational qualification details, etc.
- Upload scanned images of candidate's photo and signature.
- Click on the “Save & continue” button to proceed to the next tab.
- On submitting the details, a preview of your Application form will appear on the screen. Candidates must ensure that the details in the application form are correct or not.
Step 3: Pay the Application Fee
- On submitting the above details, candidates will receive a reference number.
- To pay the application fee, the candidates need to click on the payment link which is sent to the candidate’s registered email id and pay the required amount of the application fee.
- After paying the application fee, login to your account again and enter your DU number given by the bank to choose the test centre for the written test.
- Details of Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card are required.
- Click on the Submit button to complete the application.
Step 4: Download Complete Notification
- On completion of the above-given steps, it is advised to take a print out of the completed application form for future reference.
Above-mentioned details are a complete capsule for MNS 2020 online registration form which female aspirants should consider it first before applying for MNS 2020 Entrance Exam. We are here to answer all your queries spontaneously and efficiently. We are expecting that with this article all your doubts have met clarity as well as made you more vigilant, cautious and attentive to apply this time.
Regarding your desired courses if you have any query/doubt/FAQ’s or questions related to exam pattern, exam syllabus, paper format, books to refer, official notification news are not clear, how to apply, where to apply, when to start preparation and many more questions will be shortly answered back to you personally or in an article form by the trusted defence team of Centurion Defence Academy.
Feel free to show your interest with us as we are here to nurture your dream, it is our duty that your minor or major questions should never come up as a set-back reason in your dreams.
Annmaria James20-June 2020Reply