48 NCC Special Entry Scheme 2020 Notification
Indian Army 48 NCC Special Entry Scheme 2020 For Men and Women – Indian Army has released notification of 48 NCC Special Entry Scheme 2020 For Men and Women (including wards of battle casualties of Army Personnel). Applications are invited from unmarried male and female candidates for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army. All the candidates can check the complete information regarding 48 NCC Special Entry Scheme 2020 For Men and Women –October 2020 Batch like application process, eligibility criteria, selection process, result etc through this page below. The mode to fill the application is online. Interested candidate must visit the official website of Indian Army to fill the form on or before last date.
There 55 vacancies for the recruitment, from which 50 are for Men and 05 are for Women. You can category wise vacancies details from below;-
(a) NCC MEN. 50 (45 for General Category and 05 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only)
(b) NCC Women. 05 (04 for General Category and 01 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only).
Candidate can check the eligibility conditions for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 2020 below.
A candidate must either be:
- A citizen of India
- A subject of Bhutan
- A subject of Nepal
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will, however, not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
- For NCC candidates (including wards of Battle Casualties) 19 to 25 years as on 01 Jul 2020 (born not earlier than 02 Jul 1995 and not later than 01 Jul 2001, both dates inclusive).
- For NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders
Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. Those studying in final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years of three/four years degree course respectively. Such students will need to secure overall aggregate of minimum 50% marks in degree course if selected in interview, failing which their candidature will be CANCELLED.
Service in NCC- Should have served for minimum three academic years in the senior Division/ Wing of NCC.
Grading- Should have obtained minimum of ‘B' Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC. Applicants, who are not holding NCC ‘C’ Certificate on date of application, are not eligible to apply for the course.
Note 1-For the Qualified Graduate Candidates of the Degree Course. Candidates who have passed the graduation degree course must produce the provisional/degree certificate by 1st Oct 2020 to the Directorate General of Recruiting, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
Note 2-For the Candidates Studying in the Final Year of Degree Course. The candidates studying in the final year of graduation, if not already in possession of provisional /degree certificate must submit the proof of their passing the graduation degree Exam by 1st Oct 2020 to the Directorate General of Recruiting, failing which their candidature will be cancelled. Those who are not able to produce the degree certificate/provisional degree certificate by the specified date will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis only on submission of proof of their passing graduation degree exam to the Directorate General of Recruiting by the above specified date.
- For Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel
Eligibility Criteria-The vacancies under wards of battle casualties are available to wards (unmarried sons and unmarried daughters including legally adopted) of Battle casualties specified as:-
- Killed in action.
- Died of wound or injuries (Other than self-inflicted).
- Wounded or Injured (Other than self-inflicted). (aad) Missing.
Educational Qualification-Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years.
NCC 'C' certificate NOT required for Wards of Battle Casualties.
Details of Documents to be provided in the Application Form-
- The ‘Battle Casualty’ certificate No. issued by Manpower (Policy & Planning) Directorate (MP Dte) certifying that the parent has been killed/wounded/reported missing in action.
- A copy of MP Dte / Respective Regimental Records Part II Order No. notifying injuries and being classified as ‘Battle Casualty’.
- Relationship Certificate No. issued by MP 5 & 6 / Respective Regimental Records. Note. Applications will be submitted online by wards of battle casualties with details of documents mentioned as at Para 9 (b) below. However, they will carry all documents at the time of SSB interview in original. Incomplete documents will be summarily rejected by the Selection Centre and No representation in this regard will be entertained or
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO FILL ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- - Read all the instruction for registration carefully and then proceed further.
- - Check your Job Eligibility for joining Indian Army as an officer and then Register.
- - If you are a new user, Click on registration Tab. Registration table window will open and fill up all the fields in the registration form.
- - Fill in all your personal details strictly as given in your matriculation Certificates. (i.e. Your Name, DOB, Father Name & Educational Qualification.)
- - Ensure all the field are filled in correctly and then click on save tab.
- - The registration process is mandatory for all the candidates to apply online for various Entries.
- - If you are an existing User/Already Registered on your website you can login using your Username and Password.
- - Thereafter your profile page will open and you can view your Dashboard on the screen.
- - Click on Continue to go to Registration/Login Page.
- - One copy of the application form duly signed and self attested, photograph affixed will be carried to the selection Centre for SSB. The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference. There is no need to send any hard copy to Directorate General of Recruiting.
The selection procedure is as follows:-
- - Shortlisting of Applications. Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right for shortlisting of applications, without assigning any reason. After shortlisting of applications, the Centre allotment will be intimated to candidates via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates which are available on a first come first serve basis initially. Thereafter, it will be allotted by the Selection Centres.
- - Only shortlisted eligible candidates will undergo SSB at Selection Centres, Allahabad(UP), Bhopal(MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (PB). Call up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centre on candidates’ registered e-mail id and SMS only. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of Directorate General of Recruiting, IHQ of MoD (Army) and NO request for changes will be entertained in this regard.
- - Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interview is five days and details of the same are available on official website of Directorate General of Recruitingie www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
- - Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued joining letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
Please visit www.joinindianarmy.nic.in for Medical Standards and Producers of Medical Examination for Officers Entry into Army as applicable.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER FOR 48 NCC SPECIAL ENTRY SCHEME 2020 FOR MEN AND WOMEN
ONLINE APPLICATION WILL BE RECEIVED FROM-08 JAN 2020 ,1200 HRS
ONLINE APPLICATION WILL CLOSE ON -06 FEB 2020 AT 1200 HRS.
In order to avoid last hour rush and ensure timely response, queries received up to 03 days prior to closing of online application will ONLY be entertained / replied.
To Check More Details regarding 48 NCC SPECIAL ENTRY SCHEME 2020 FOR MEN AND WOMEN
download PDF attached below or click the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.