Indian Navy SSR AA Recruitment 2022 Notification:
Official advertisement / notification has been published by the Indian Navy on their official website i.e. @joinindiannavy.gov.in. Candidates who are eligible and interested in applying for the post of SSR AA can visit the official website and apply online for the same.
Indian Navy has uploaded a notification for 10+2 candidates for their recruitment as Sailor under AA (Artificer Apprentice) and SSR (Senior Secondary Recruit). Interested Male candidates are required to apply online at Indian Navy i.e. joinindiannavy.gov.in. Indian Navy SSR AA Application Link will be available from 29 March 2022 till 05 April 2022.
Applicants will be called for Written Exam and Physical Tests in the month of May or June 2022. Both will be conducted on the same day. Indian SSR AA 2022 Batch will start in August 2022.
It is to be noted that, the Indian Navy fills 2500 vacancies for Sailor Posts. Out of which 2000 reserved for SSR and 500 for AA. More details regarding Indian Navy AA SSR Vacancy 2022 are available in PDF.
|Posts||Senior Secondary Recruit & Artificer Apprentice|
|Online Application Start Date||29th March 2022|
|Online Application Last Date||05th April 2022|
|Salary||₹21,700/- to ₹69,100/- (Level 3)|
|Selection Procedure||CBT Written Exam, Physical Fitness Test & Medical Standard Test|
|Exam Date||August 2022|
Indian Navy SSR AA Exam Pattern 2022
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|English||25||25||1 Hour (60 Minutes)|
How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 ?
- Go to the Indian Navy Website - www.joinindiannavy.gov.in and register yourself with your e-mail ID, if not registered
- Now, ‘Log–in’ with the registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
- Click on “Apply” (√) button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the ‘Submit’ button make sure all the details are correct, all required documents are scanned in original & uploaded.
- Click the 'Submit' Button and take a print of the application form
- Online applications will be further scrutinised for eligibility and may be rejected at any stage, if found ineligible in any respect.
Monu Dhakar11-April 2022Reply