Indian army released TGC entry notification. Candidate those wants to fill the Indian army TGC Entry 137th can apply till 30th November 2022.
TGC 137 Notification Technical Graduate Course for B.e/B.Tech Graduates to join Indian Army as an officer. Applications are invited from unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for TGC 137 course commencing in July 2023. Technical Graduate Course (TGC) 137 notification is an opportunity for engineers who wish to join Indian Army. Submission of online application began from 16 November 2022 and remain open till 15 Dec 2022.
Candidates who wish to Join Indian Army through Technical Graduate Course scheme must be between 20 to 27 years old as on 1 July 2023. They should have either completed requisite engineering degree, or be in final year of it.
Nationality: A candidate must be unmarried male and must either be : (i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Bhutan, or (iii) A subject of Nepal, or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India.
Age Limit: 20 to 27 years as on 01 Jul 2023. (Candidates born between 02 July 1996 and 01 July 2003, both dates inclusive).
Educational Qualification: Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. The candidate studying in the final year of Engg degree course should be able to submit proof of passing by 01 July 2023 and produce the Engg Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA.
How to Apply:
1. Applications will only be accepted online on website “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”.
2. Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’. Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully.
3. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard. A page ‘Officers Selection – Eligibility’ will open.
4. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Technical Graduate Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open.
5. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments. Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB.
6. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment.
7. After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made.
8. Then click on ‘Submit Now’ only after carefully ascertaining that the correct details have been filled in. Candidates must click ‘Submit Now’ each time they open the application for editing.
9. The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application.
|TGC 137 Notification Date||16 Nov 2022|
|Last Date Of Online Submission||15 Dec 2022|
|TGC 137 Interview Dates||Feb – Apr 2023|