The Indian Army has released the admit cards for the MNS 2021 exam on its official website. As per the latest notification, the computer-based examination to select the candidates for the B.Sc. (Nursing) course 2021 is scheduled to be conducted on 28th July 2021. Candidates can download the MNS Admit Card 2021 from the official website of the Indian Army. The Military Nursing Services - MNS Exam 2021 will be conducted in two shifts in an online mode. In this article, we will cover the important points to be remembered before appearing for the MNS exam 2021.
On the basis of the marks scored in the online exam, the candidates will be called for an interview which will be followed by a medical examination. The final selection of the candidates will be based on the cumulative marks scored by them in the computer-based test, interview, and medical fitness. Since the MNS exam will be conducted in online mode, the first-time appearing candidates might face some issues with it. Therefore, in order to alleviate their exam-related concerns, we have compiled a list of 10 important points that an MNS aspirant should consider before taking the computer-based exam.
10 important points to remember before appearing for MNS Exam
- Aspirants must bring their MNS Admit card along with a valid ID proof to the examination hall for verification of their identity; else, they will not be permitted to take the exam.
- Each candidate will be provided a separate computer system prior to the start of the exam, and it is their responsibility to ensure that the system assigned to them is working. At the time mentioned in the admit card, the instructor will notify the applicants to start the online exam.
- When the candidates arrive at the examination center, they will be given additional instructions regarding the verification of their ID and admit card, and they must carefully follow the instructions to eliminate any disparities in the examination hall.
- Candidates should complete the identity verification, signature, and other documentation processes to ensure their presence in the examination hall. Applicants are further advised to bring their MNS Admit Cards with their self-attested photographs along with a black ballpoint pen for signature and other rough works.
- To start the computer-based test, candidates should first enter their roll number and other required details as displayed on their system's screen. The instructor will notify the candidates to begin the online exam at the time specified on their admit card.
- MNS candidates are advised not to try to open new tabs while taking an online exam. Most online exams are administered using special online applications that pair up with proctoring software to observe screen activities; thus, you must refrain from engaging in such illegal activities, as this dare of cheating may result in rejection of your candidature.
- Before submitting the online test, candidates should check that they have correctly answered the required amount of questions, as the test cannot be retaken. Candidates should take their time to comprehend the question paper and should only submit their responses when they have cross-checked their answers.
- There may be a few instances of technical difficulties while marking answers on the computer screen or attempting to submit the test; in this event, candidates should remain calm and contact the invigilator as soon as possible to resolve the issue.
- Candidates should gain a better grasp of the exam pattern to complete the required number of questions as per different sections properly. Candidates should practice mock tests, sample papers, and previous year papers to become familiar with the nature of the questions asked in the MNS online exam.
- Candidates should keep themselves physically and mentally fit and strive to maintain a calm presence while taking the online exam Since the MNS exam is administered online, applicants should take online mock exams to improve their time management skills and preserve accuracy during the exam.