The Indian Army has released the MNS 2023 Merit List on its official website. The Directorate General of Medical Services (DGMS) conducted the national entrance exam for the Military Nursing Services (MNS) in 2023. Selected candidates will get admission to the 4-year B.Sc. (Nursing) course at the Armed Forces Medical Services Colleges of Nursing. MNS aspirants who appeared in the MNS Exam 2023 can check their names in the MNS final merit list attached below.
It should be noted that the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET), a prerequisite to participate in the following phases of selection, was made a criterion for the first time when the qualification requirements for the MNS exam 2023 were changed among the participating colleges. Candidates who took the 2023 exam under the new Military Nursing Service (MNS) Exam syllabus had to pass the first of the following five testing rounds, which necessitated passing the NEET exam.
- National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)
- An 80-mark Test of General Intelligence and General English (ToGIGE)
- An objective-type Psychological Assessment Test (PAT)
- The Interview Round
- The Medical Examination
For all the female applicants who made it to the MNS 2023 result, life in the Indian Armed Forces is going to be wonderful. There is much to learn before serving the nation and the valiant soldiers of the Indian Armed Forces. Those who fall short of accomplishing their goal of joining the Military Nursing Services shouldn't worry because there will be plenty of opportunities for them to prepare for MNS + NEET in the near future.
MNS Participating Colleges
- Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS), Pune
- West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS)
- Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS)
- Delhi University (DU)
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University (ABVMU)
- Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS)