Actvities to give you the practical exposure for being an officer in Armed Forces
- Chinese whispering for Listening Skills (Group Activity)
- One to One Listening Skills (Pair Activity)
- Mellow Drama (Group Activity)
- Role plays (Individual and Group Activity)
- Imaginative activities(Individual Activity)
- Ball Passing with Questions (Group Activity)
- Negotiation Skills (Pair and Group Activity)
- Planning (Group Activity)
- Interview-Interviewee Activity (Pair Activity)
- Leading out a crowd (Individual Activity)
- Group Discussion and Debate (Group Activity)
- Product Selling Skills (Individual and Group Activity)
- Impression Management Activity (Individual and Group Activity)
- JAM activity (Individual Activity)
Topics for group discussion, debate and extempore
- What will you prefer townâ€™s life or cityâ€™s life?
- Should elections be conducted in schools and colleges or not?
- Should we move towards fashion more and more or we should set our heart only to study to be successful in this challenging and competitive era?
- Which is Indiaâ€™s pressing problem?
a). PopulationÂ Â Â Â Â b). CorruptionÂ Â Â Â Â c). PollutionÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â d). Illiteracy
- Which defense service do you like most Indian Army, Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and why?
- Where are better opportunities for youngsters in Private or Government Sector?
- Which marriage system is better Arranged marriage or Love marriage?
- Which education system is better to develop productivity in studies Co-educational system or Non Co-educational system?
- Speak on success at least for four minutes.
- Speak on Information Technology.
- Speak on Dowry System.
- Should the evils of dowry system be eradicated?
- Railways on electric track.
- The condition of battle lines.
- Should beaurocrats or politicians be hanged for heinous crimes or let go free?
- Indian economy
- Motivate students towards scope of Electronics & communication.
- Talk about the environment of your class room or any place where you are sitting,
- The scope of professional and vocational courses.
- Leadership qualities(describe something about yourself)
- Are the advertisements on television alluring the youngsters?
- Who is better to make true friendship boy or girl?
- Who can be a good manager a male candidate or female?
- Speak about your ideal person of your life.
- Your most memorable day of your life.
- What would you prefer to do Smart work or Hard work? Give an example of that.
- If one year of your life is left to live, what would you like to do?
- Which family system would you prefer Nuclear or Joint?