NDA Maths Previous Years Question Paper with Answer Keys
NDA Previous Question Paper is a vital part of the NDA Exam Preparation, that’s why we are providing NDA Maths previous year question paper along with its answer keys. This will help you understand the nature of the NDA Maths Paper and help you to practice for the upcoming NDA Exam.
NDA is a national-level defence exam conducted every year by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission). This exam is conducted to shortlist Candidates for training Candidates at National Defence Academy and Naval Academy. Trained Cadets are sent to IMA, INA, and AFA for further training. NDA is a national-level exam and is considered to be one of the toughest exams in India. Every year close to a million students apply for this exam but only thousand of lucky ones clear the written exam and only a hundred few are able to clear the final cut-off.
How can you clear NDA Exam on the first attempt?
Passing NDA Exam on the first attempt is a tough thing in itself. It requires extensive practice and hard work to clear a tough exam like NDA. But You can clear NDA Exam in the first attempt by following the below-mentioned points:
- Understand the nature of the exam and exam pattern. There are two papers in the NDA Exam. First Paper is about Mathematics in which questions from the mathematics of the 12th level are asked. The second paper is GAT (General Ability Test). In GAT, Questions from English, GS, Science, and Current Affairs are asked.
- Solve Mocks after covering the syllabus. Giving Mocks is very essential in the NDA Exam because Solving Mocks provides you speed, and accuracy and helps you to identify your weak areas.
- Solving Mock is not the only solution. Solving Mocks without analyzing them will be totally futile. You should identify your weak areas and work on them. You should know your strong area as well. During the exam, start with your strong part only.
- Make Short Notes for NDA Exam. Making Short Notes helps you to revise easily. You can short notes of formulas, facts, dates, articles, etc for better revision. These notes will help you revise everything in the last few days of the exam.
- Do not read anything new when the exam is near. Revise only those areas you studied well. Studying new things will not only give you stress but also it might make you forget whatever you studied well.
- Lastly, you should solve the previous year's questions paper of as many years as possible. For this, we are providing you previous year's question papers on maths and its answer keys.