Indian Navy has Inviting Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Short Service Commission (SSC) Officers For Various Entries – Jan 2023 (ST 23) Course At Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Process of Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2022 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online for Navy SSC Officer @joinindiannavy.gov.in
Start Date for Apply Online: 25/02/2022
Fee Payment Last Date: 12/03/2022
Indian Navy SSC Officer Vacancy Details
|Branch/ Cadre||Vacancy||Gender||Born Between|
|General Service [GS(X)] /Hydro Cadre||40||Men||02 Jan 1998 to 01 Jul 2003*|
|Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC)||06||Men & Women|
|Air Traffic Controller (ATC)||06||Men & Women||02 Jan 1998 to 01 Jan 2002|
|Observer||08||Men||02 Jan 1999 to 01 Jan 2004|
|Logistics||18||Men||02 Jan 1998 to 01 Jul 2003|
|Education||17||Men & Women||For M.Tech – 02 Jan 1996 to 01 Jan 2002
For All Others – 02 Jan 1998 to 01 Jan 2002
|Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]||15||Men||02 Jan 1998 to 01 Jul 2003|
|Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]||30||Men|
Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2022 Eligibility
General Service [GS(X)] /Hydro Cadre: BE/B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks.
Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC):
- BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Mechanical / Mechanical with Automation / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics / Micro Electronics / Instrumentation / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Tele Communication /Instrumentation & Control / Control Engineering / Production / Industrial Production / Industrial Engineering / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Instrumentation / Information Technology / Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Computer Application / Metallurgy / Metallurgical / Chemical/ Material Science / Aero Space / Aeronautical Engineering OR
- Post Graduate degree in Electronics / Physics. Candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII.
Air Traffic Controller (ATC)/ Observer/ Pilot: BE / B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks. (Candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII).
- BE/B.Tech in any discipline with First Class or
- MBA with First Class, or
- B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with First class along with PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management, or
- MCA / M.Sc (IT) with First Class.
- 60% marks in M.Sc. (Maths / Operational Research) with Physics in B.Sc.
- 60% marks in M.Sc. (Physics / Applied Physics) with Maths in B.Sc.
- 60% marks in M Tech from a recognized University / Institute in any of the following disciplines:- (a) Communication System Engineering. (b) Control & Instrumentation Engineering. (c) Manufacturing / Production Engineering / Metallurgical Engineering/ Material Science. (d) Mechanical System Engineering / Mechanical System Design / Mechanical Design.
- BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks (Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electrical)
- BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering.
Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]:
- BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in (i) Mechanical / Mechanical with Automation (ii) Marine (iii) Instrumentation (iv) Production (v) Aeronautical (vi) ) Industrial Engineering & Management (vii) Control Engg (viii) Aero Space (ix) Automobiles (x) Metallurgy (xi) Mechatronics (xii) Instrumentation & Control.
Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]:
- BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in (i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Electrical & Electronics (iv) Electronics & Communication (v) Electronics & Tele Communication (vi) Tele Communication (vii) Applied Electronics and Communication (AEC) (viii) Instrumentation (ix) Electronics & Instrumentation (x) Instrumentation & Control (xi) Applied Electronics & Instrumentation (xii) Power Engineering (xiii) Power Electronics.
For APPLY LINK - Click Here