CADET ENTRY SCHEME - JAN 2022 BATCH for 10+2 Btech
Indian Navy has officially published the 10+2 (B.TECH) CADET ENTRY SCHEME (PERMANENT COMMISSION) Notification for which the course is going to commence in July 2022. Applications are invited from UNMARRIED MALE CANDIDATES (fulfilling the conditions of nationality as laid down by the Govt. of India) to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a four-year B.Tech degree course under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme.
Application Start Date:
27 Jan 2022
Application Event End Date:
8 Feb 2022
Important points and Eligibility Criteria
- Only one application is to be filled by a candidate.
- Candidates may apply for Branch (a) or (b) or (both).
- Candidates will be shortlisted for SSB based on their first preference.
- If not shortlisted for the first preference you may be considered for an alternate branch subject to the availability of spare slot in SSB batches of that Branch.
- Once shortlisted for a branch, subsequent stages of the selection process (SSB, medical & Merit List) will be exclusively for that branch.
- If a candidate has opted for only one branch he will not be considered for other branches despite being on merit.
Age: Born between 01 January 2003 and 02 July 2005 (both dates inclusive).
Educational Qualification: Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
Who can Apply: Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2021(for B.E./ B.Tech) exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) – 2021 All India Rank