NDA (I) admit card 2021 is released by the Union Public Service Commission on 26 March 2021.
Registered candidates can download their admit cards from the official website -upsc.nic.in. To download NDA -1-2021 admit card, candidates need to enter either registration number or roll number. The hard copy of the admit card will not be sent to candidates by post. NDA -1-2021 admit card comprises information such as candidates' name, roll number, date of birth, details of exam centre, exam time, reporting time, etc. The written exam of NDA (I) 2021 is scheduled to be conducted on April 18, 2021.
How to download NDA-1-2021 Admit Card?
The steps to download the admit card of NDA-1-2021are as follows:
- Visit the official website of UPSC.
- On the home page, find ‘E-admit card National Defence Academy examination’ link
- Clicking the link, candidates are redirected to the login page
- Read the instructions carefully before downloading NDA admit card 2021
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Select any of the given option: registration number or roll number
- If candidates select registration number, they need to enter the registration number, date of birth and random image
- If candidates select roll number, they need to enter roll number, date of birth and random image
- Clicking the ‘Submit’ button
- NDA admit card appears on the screen
- Download the admit card and take its printout
How to correct error in NDA-1-2021 admit card?
If any candidate does not receive the admit card one week before the exam or there is an error in the same, they should contact the examination authority immediately. Information regarding the same can also be obtained from the facilitation counter either in person or over the phone. Candidates should provide the following details while reporting any issue.
- Name and year of the examination
- Registration ID (RID)
- Roll Number (if received)
- Name of candidate (in full and in block letters)
- Postal Address as given in the NDA Application Form.
Points To Remember For NDA1-2021 Exam Day
Candidates can check below the exam day guidelines for NDA-1-2021 exam.
Things to carry along with NDA Admit Card
Candidates should carry any one of the following photo-identity proof along with the admit card:
Photo-identity proof: Passport, Driving License, Voter ID, Aadhar card, College/School ID card.
Photographs: Candidates are required to carry two passport-sized photographs. The photographs should be the same as the one uploaded during the registration process.
- The entry gate will close 10 minutes before the commencement of the exam. For the morning session, the entry will close at 9.50 am while for the afternoon session, the entry will close at 1.50 pm.
- Preserve the admit card till the declaration of final NDA-1-2021 Result.
- Candidates are responsible for the safe custody of their NDA admit card
- Mobile phones, calculators or any other electronic devices are banned inside the exam centre
- Candidates should bring black point pen for marking the answers
- Candidates whose photograph is not clearly printed on NDA admit card should bring photo-identity proof and three passport-sized photographs for each session of the exam with an undertaking
- Candidates are advised to visit their allotedCenter at least one day in advance to avoid any hassle on the day of the exam
- Use of normal or simple wrist watches is allowed inside the exam hall.
- Wearing of a mask is mandatory for all candidates
- Candidates without a mask will not be allowed entry into the exam centre
- Candidates need to remove their masks for verification
- Carry personal bottle of small sanitiser (transparent bottle)
- Social distancing, as well as personal hygiene, should be maintained inside the exam centre
All the best ! Gear Up!
Personality Development Coach, Defence Career Mentor,
Center Head-Centurion Defence Academy