Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2022
Applications are invited from gainfully employed Ex Armed Forces Commissioned Officers for an opportunity of donning the uniform and serving the Nation as Territorial Army Officers (Non Departmental), based on the concept of enabling motivated Ex Service Officers to serve in a military environment without having to sacrifice their primary professions. You can serve the Nation in two capacities – as a civilian and as a soldier. No other option allows you such an expanse of experiences.
1. CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY : (a) Only Ex Service Officer can apply.
(b) Nationality : Only citizen of India (male and female).
(c) Age Limits : 18 to 42 years on the date of application.
(d) Educational Qualifications : Graduate from recognized university.
(e) Physical Standards : A candidate must be physically and medically fit in all
(f) Employment : Gainfully Employed
2. DATE OF INTERVIEW : APRIL 2020 (Firm dates will be communicated later by
3. LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATION : Application form completed in all
respects will be accepted till 31 JANUARY 2020 at Additional Directorate General Territorial Army, Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence, ‘L’ Block, Church
Road, New Delhi – 110 001.
4. The date of holding the Interview as mentioned above is liable to be changed at
the discretion of the competent authority.
5. Ex Service Officers to ensure their eligibility for the examination : The Ex Service Officers applying for the ASB Interview should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the Interview. Their admission at all the stages of
the Interview will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of Admission certificate to the Ex Service Officers will not imply that their candidature has been finally cleared by the competent authority.
6. Type of Exam: Only Interview.
7. HOW TO APPLY. All desirous Ex Service Officers (Commissioned Officers only) of three services can download Application Form (IAF (TA)-9 (Revised) Part - 1) from www.jointerritorialarmy.gov.in (FREE OF COST) and send applications alongwith
Photocopy of Release Order and Photocopy of Release Medical Board Proceedings to Additional Directorate General Territorial Army, Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence, ‘L’ Block, Church Road, New Delhi – 110 001.
8. Ex Service Officer should note that no request for change of date of Interview will be granted.
9. The eligible candidates shall be issued a call up letter and will be sent by post by the Territorial Army Directorate.
10. SELECTION PROCEDURE :
(a) The Ex Service Officers will be screened by the Army Headquarters Selection Board (ASB) held at Additional Directorate General Territorial Army, Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence, ‘L’ Block, Church Road, New Delhi – 110 001.
(b) Recommended Ex Service Officers will undergo Medical Examination at Armed Forces Clinic, New Delhi followed by their Police Verification for final selection.
(c) Vacancies for male and female candidates will be determined as per organizational requirement