TA 2021 Question Paper Pdf
Territorial Army Written Exam has been conducted on 26th September 2021. There were two papers of two hours each. The overall difficulty level of both the papers was moderate. Candidates need to secure overall 50% in order to clear the written examination. We have received feedback from the students who have appeared in the examination. The overall difficulty level of the Territorial Army Exam was moderate.
Territorial Army exam pattern for Officers (Non-Departmental) civilian post is divided into screening (written exam and interview), SSB, medical board for final selection. Territorial Army exam pattern for written exam is divided into two papers.
- Paper 1 comprises questions from Reasoning and Elementary Mathematics.
- Paper 2 comprises questions from the General Knowledge and English.
- The question paper of Territorial Army comprises 200 objective-type questions.
- The total marks allotted to the written exam are 200.
- The standard of questions in Elementary Mathematics is of Class 10 level.
- The standard of questions in other subjects is of graduation level.
We will provide the original paper in PDF form .
Time: Time for each session is 2 Hours which will be conducted in 2 sessions. Type Of Exam: Examination will be conducted in Paper Pen (OMR) mode. Qualifying Marks: Minimum 40% marks in each part of the paper separately and overall average of 50%.
TA Selection Procedure
(a) Candidates whose application forms are found correct will be called for screening (written exam followed by interview only if passed in written exam) by a Preliminary Interview Board (PIB) by the respective Territorial Army Group Headquarters.
(b) Successful candidates will further undergo tests at a Service Selection Board (SSB) and Medical Board for final selection.
(c) Vacancies of male and female candidates will be determined as per organisational requirement