Combined Defence Services (CDS) is yet another esteemed way to mark your entry into Indian Armed Forces. It recruits candidates for training in the field of: Indian air Force, Indian Army, Indian Army and Officer’s Training.
Each year thousand of aspirants appear for the exam. This year CDS entrance exam was conducted on 8th September and starting November the result got declared. The exam was held by UPSC and in total 8120 candidates was able to clear the exam.
Below is the procedure to check your result given as per roll numbers:
- Firstly, go to the official website of the Union Public Service Commission www.upsc.gov.in.
- The home page of the Union Public Service Commission will appear on the screen.
- Scroll down and click on the “Written Result” tab on the right-hand side of the home page.
- Search for the link to download the UPSC CDS II Result 2019 and click on that link.
- Enter the registration number, password, and date of birth of the aspirant and click on the submit button.
- Check the UPSC CDS II Exam Result 2019 of the candidate.
- Take the hard copy of the UPSC CDS II Result 2019 for further reference.
And with that you have your result. Good luck dear!