UPSC CDS 1 2019 Notification and Exam Date Released
CDS (I) 2019 Notification
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the official notification of CDS I 2019 Exam on 31 October 2018. The UPSC CDS (I) examination is conducted for admission to Indian Military Academy Dehradun, Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Air Force Academy Hyderabad-(Pre-Flying) 32 Training Course, Officers' Training Academy Chennai (Madras)- 111th SSC (Men) Course (NT) and Officers Training Academy Chennai-25th SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course.
- As per the notification, the UPSC will fill up a total of 417 vacancies through CDS (I) 2019 examination.
- The online applications for the CDS (I) exam can be submitted till November 26, 2018, at the official website of the UPSC - www.upsconline.nic.in.
- The UPSC will conduct the CDS (I) exam 2019 on February 3, 2019. The candidates are advised to visit the official website of UPSC to find more details on the same.
Candidates who are between the age group of 20 to 24 years can apply for the position. The candidate will have to be a graduate from recognised University/College/Institute to apply for the same.
Important Dates for UPSC CDS 1 Exam 2019
• Opening Date of Application: 31 October 2018
• Last Date of Online Application: 26 November 2018
• Date of Examination: 03 February 2019
UPSC CDS 1 Exam 2019 Vacancy Details:
Total vacancies – 418 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CDS 1 Exam 2019
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
• Candidates applying for I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy should have Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
• Candidates applying for Indian Naval Academy should have Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
• Candidates applying for Air Force Academy should have Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
Other eligibility criteria and more details in notification listed here.
20 to 24 years of age
Selection Process for UPSC CDS 1 Exam 2019
The selection process comprises of the following phases:
• Written Examination
• Interview and Personality Test
• Medical Fitness Test
Steps to apply for UPSC CDS I 2019:
The candidates, who are falling into the above eligibility criteria must visit on upsconline.nic.in The form is divided into 2 parts; Part 1 and Part 2. After visiting www.upsconline.nic.in Click on the CDS 1 2019
- Then a page will be displayed having instruction. Click on YES at the bottom of the page.
- Then carefully enter your personal information and contact details.
- Then give your preference for the services as per your eligibility and add your NCC details; if eligible.
- After completion of part one, you will be provided registration id which u have to use to go to part 2.
- In part 2, opt the medium of fees deposition.
- After depositing fees, upload your photo and sign with given dimensions, then select your exam center and submit the form.
Candidates (excepting Female /SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees two hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by Cash, State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur/State bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card
Note: The reserved category candidates are exempted from any application fee.
Vacancy details of UPSC CDS I exam 2019:
Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun: 100 posts
Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala: 45 posts
Air Force Academy, Hyderabad: 32 posts
Officers' Training Academy, Chennai for Men: 225 posts
OTA Chennai -23rd SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course: 15 posts