Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 22nd Course April 2019 for Law Graduates - Apply Online
Indian Army will release a notification of Indian Army JAG Entry Apr 2019 for the JAG Entry Scheme 22nd course Apr 2019 short service commission (NT) course for Law Graduates (Men and Women). The Indian Army is looking for Law Graduates Married/Unmarried men and unmarried women for this course. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in stage I will be returned on the same day. Candidates who are interested can check all the information on official Website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
JAG Entry Scheme 22nd Course
Indian Army will release the Application Form for the JAG Entry Apr 2019. The mode to fill the application is online.
Men – 07, Women – 07
Note1: Candidates can apply only for one vacancy (Like NCC, SSC and CDS)
Note2: Widows can apply only for SSCW Tech & Non Tech (no other channel)
Indian Army JAG Entry Apr 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification – Minimum 55% aggregate marks in LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five year after 10+2 examination). The candidates should be eligible for registration with Bar Council of India/State. Candidates should be from a College / University recognized by Bar Council of India.
Age Limit – 21 to 27 years
Height and Weight – The minimum acceptable height is 157.5 cms with correlated weight and for women candidate is 152 cms and 42 Kg. In case of candidates belonging to the North East and Hilly Areas like Gorkhas, Nepalese, Assamese and Garhwalis, the height is relaxed by 5 cms and weight commensurate with reduced height. In case of candidates from Lakshadweep the minimum acceptable height is reduced by 2 cms.
How to Apply
- Applications will be accepted only online on joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on Officers Entry Apply/Login and then click Registration
- Fill details and after getting registered click on Apply Online.
- In Each page that follows, keep filling your information and keep clicking on save and continue
- On the last page which is named Summary of Information, review your information and click on Submit.
- One can open application as many times as required and edit information.
- 30 Minutes after closure of Online Application, candidates are required to take 2 copies of the application form
Click here for more details
Read following articles too
NCC Special Entry Scheme-45th-course-april-2019
CDS 1st 2019 Notification and Exam Date
Importance of Article Writing for defence aspirants