Golden Tips for Progressive Group Task in GTO SSB
SSB Tips :Â Golden Tips for Progressive Group Task in GTO
PROGRESSIVE GROUP TASK (PGT)
This is a outdoor task and is one of the interesting task of GTO series Â in SSB Interview. This task is about set of obstacles in ground in that you and your team members cross each obstacle by set of rules. The time allotted for the task is usually 30-45 min and to cross the obstacles the group will be given helping materials like a wooden log (Balli), wooden plank (Photta ) and a rope (Rassi). There would also be a load do carry along with the group. There are a few rules to be followed.
- Color Rule- The structures are painted in different colors viz Red, Blue & White.
- White- Both the candidate and helping materials can touch.
- Blue- Only candidate can touch helping material should not be touched.
- Red- Both the candidate and helping material should not be touched.
- Out of Bound Rule- The areas in PGT which should not be touched are called as out of bound areas. These areas include the mud surface and the color mentioned above.
- Rigidity Rule- This rule states that two rigid helping material can be tied together. Instead the helping material can be tied with the structure.
- Rule of Infinity- This states that the start and the end line of Obstacle extend till infinity. The group cannot pass these lines.
- Distance Rule- It states that no distance greater than four feet has to bridge using the helping materials to shorten the distance.
- Group and load Rule- The entire group along with the last person, helping material and load must move ahead in unison at any point of time through the entire course of obstacle.
Tips for PGT
Here Defence Guru share some tips to tackle PGT in GTO.
1. Do not try to overpower the group by going ahead always. It will go against you.
2. There will be different ways of reaching the finish line of obstacle. Think before any approach.
3. The group might get stuck in an obstacle. When that happen GTO will stop you to give some hints. You have to pay attention if he asks to stop and listen to him.
4. If you are behind and others are dominating, suggest ideas. The GTO will notice you.
5. Always make sure whenever you use a rope, tie it properly. It should not seem that you are tying it lightly just to go to went obstacle.
Leave a Reply
Defence Guru Team feels pleasure to appreciate from you ! Required fields are marked *.