Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2019
Applications are invited from Indian citizens both male and female, who have passed their final BDS examination & completed compulsory rotatory internship, for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Army Dental Corps. Candidates with Post-Graduate degree qualifications (MDS) can also apply.VACANCIES: A total of 65 (Sixty-Five) vacancies are available for the grant of SSC to desirous civilian Dental Surgeons.
Last Date of Application: 10 June 2019
Army Dental Corps SSC Vacancies Details
Total Posts - 65
Eligibility Criteria for Army Dental Corps SSC
BDS/MDS passed from DCI
One year compulsory rotatory internship
Not more than 45 Years
How to Apply for Army Dental Corps SSC Jobs 2019
Candidates can apply for the posts in the prescribed format on or before 10 June 2019.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Age Limit: Maximum permissible age for SSC will be 45 years as on 31 Dec 2019.
- Qualification: Short Service Commission in Army Dental Corps is open to candidates possessing requisite qualifications, BDS/MDS from a College/University recognized by the Dental Council of India (DCI). The college should be recognized for the respective batch/year in which the candidate has graduated. Candidates must have registered themselves as Registered Dental Practitioners with any State Dental Council. Candidates should have secured a mandatory min of 55%marks in final year BDS* (aggregate of all subjects).
- Candidates should have completed one-year compulsory rotatory internship by 31 Mar 2019. No condonation of internship of one-year period shall be accepted except:
- Students of the batch admitted during the academic session 2007-2008 & have completed four& a half year BDS course along with 06 months’ compulsory rotatory internship and
- Students admitted during the academic session 2006-2007 at Rajah Muthiah Dental College, Annamalai University & have completed 05 yrs. BDS Course without internship.
- Permanent or Provisional Dental Registration certificate of the candidate from State Dental Council /DCI should be valid at least up to 31 Dec 2019.
- Candidate must have mandatorily appeared in the National Eligibility-cum Entrance Test, NEET (MDS)-2019 conducted by National Board of Examinations (NBE), New Delhi, on 14th Dec 2018.
Leave a Reply
Defence Guru Team feels pleasure to appreciate from you ! Required fields are marked *.