AFCAT 2 2019 Exam Notification Released
Indian Air Force Invites Indian Citizens (Men And Women) To Be A Part Of The Indian Air Force As Commissioned Officers In Flying And Ground Duty (Technical And Non-Technical) Branches. Registration For Online Applications Will Open On 01st Jun 2019 And Close On 30th Jun 2019 Through https://careerindianairforce.cdac.in OR https://afcat.cdac.in. Online applications are invited for the courses commencing in July 2020 for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Flying Branch and Permanent Commission (PC) and Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches. Online applications are also invited for grant of PC/SSC for NCC Special Entry Scheme (For flying branch) and for Meteorology Entry.
AFCAT 2 2019 Exam Notification
Detailed notification is available on website https:// careerindianairforce.cdac.in or https://afcat.cdac.in. Candidates are to ensure that they have read and understood the details available in the notification before registering.
Type of Commission:
- PC for Men: Candidates joining as PC officers would continue to serve till the age of superannuation as per their branch and rank.
- SSC for Men & Women: (i) The engagement period for Flying Branch SSC officers is fourteen years from the date of Commissioning (Non extendable). (ii) The initial tenure for SSC officers in Ground Duty (Tech and Non-Tech) branches would be for a period of ten years. An extension of four years may be granted subject to service requirements, availability of vacancies, willingness, suitability and merit.
- Flying Branch: 20 to 24 years as on 01 July 2020 i.e. born between 02 July 1996 to 01 July 2000 (both dates inclusive). Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 years i.e. born between 02 July 1994 to 01 July 2000 (both dates inclusive).
- Ground Duty (Technical/Non-Technical) Branches: 20 to 26 years as on 01 July 2020 i.e. born between 02 July 1994 to 01 Jul 2000 (both dates inclusive).
Training: Training will commence in the first week of July 2020 for all courses at Air Force Academy Dundigal (Hyderabad). The duration of training for Flying and Ground Duty (Technical) Branches is 74 weeks and that of Ground Duty (NonTechnical) Branches is 52 weeks at Air Force Training Establishments. PAN Card and account in SBI/ Nationalised Bank is mandatory at the time of joining Air Force Academy. Aadhaar Card is mandatory for registration.
- Eligible candidates are to register online through separate tabs available for AFCAT Entry/NCC Special Entry/Meteorology Entry. Candidates eligible for one/ more entries are to register separately in each entry.
- Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearm (from inside of elbow to the wrist) and on the reverse side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable. Tribes with tattoo marks on the face or body as per their existing customs and traditions will be permitted on a case to case basis.
- Use/possession of narcotics is banned. Candidate may be tested for presence of drugs in the body during Medicals and subsequently during training/ service career as an officer. If candidate is found to be using/ in possession of narcotics during any time of training/service career, candidate would be debarred from joining the Indian Air Force or be removed from service if already joined.
- Online testing will be conducted for AFCAT entry at various centers. Candidates registering for AFCAT entry will have to pay an amount of Rs. 250/- as examination fee. However, candidates registering for NCC Special entry are not required to pay. Details of conduct, examination centers and mode of payment are available in the notification.
- Candidates below 25 years of age must be unmarried at the time of commencement of the course. Widows/Widowers and divorcees (with or without encumbrances) below 25 years of age are also not eligible.
- Candidates are required to maintain their unique registered E-Mail ID and mobile phone number active throughout the selection process.
For queries related to Conduct of online examination, registration process and admit cards contact 020-25503105 or 020-25503106 or E-Mail email@example.com. For queries regarding eligibility, allotment of AFSB centres, date of AFSB interview, merit list and Joining Instructions contact 011-23010231 Extn 7610 or Toll free number 1800-11-2448.
Leave a Reply
Defence Guru Team feels pleasure to appreciate from you ! Required fields are marked *.