1. Arun says to my friend, “You are developing the required skills for a job.”
Arun tells my friend that he is developing the required skills for a job.
2. They said to my brother, “Creativity lies in different aspects of thinking.”
They told my brother that creativity lies in different aspects of thinking.
3. I will say to Jyotsna, “You have maintained your schedule well as per the requirement.”
I will tell Jyotsna that she has maintained her schedule well as per the requirement.
4. Kavita says to me, “You will develop a lot of skills if you believe in yourself.”
Kavita tells me that I will develop a lot of skills if I believe in myself.
5. Varun says to Alia, “You are developing the required stamina to make a good performance.”
Varun tells Alia that she is developing the required stamina to make a good performance.
6. They said to Vikram, “You are not following the recommended solutions to resolve your problems.”
They told Vikram that he was not following the recommended solutions to revolve his problems.
7. Amit will say to you, “I have been working on my negative areas for a long time.”
Amit will tell you that he has been working on his negative areas for a long time.
8. Mohan says to Anita, “Sincerity requires dedication and consistency.”
Mohan tells Anita that sincerity requires dedication and consistency.
9. Arjun said to Krishna, “I am confused to be at aggression with my own family members.”
Arjun told Krishna that he was confused to be at aggression with his own family members.
10. Reema said to them, “I am managing all the things well.”
Reema told them that she was managing all the things well.
1. Seema said to me, “Which laptop are you using these days?”
Seema asked me which laptop I was using those days.
2. I said to them, “Where will you invite your all friends for party?”
I asked them where they would invite their all friends for party.
3. Arunima says to us, “What would you like to have in breakfast?”
Arunima asks them what we would like to have in breakfast.
4. You said to my friend, “Is he assisting you in your work?”
You asked my friend if he was assisting him in his work.
5. Sohan said, “What time have they reached their destination?”
Sohan asked what time they had reached their destination.
6. They say to us, “Are you getting a good response from your customers?”
They ask us if we are getting a good response from our customers.
7. Meena said to my colleague, “Where do you stay in Mumbai?”
Meena asked my colleague where she stayed in Mumbai.
8. She will say to you, “Are you fond of taking coffee?”
She will ask you if you are fond of taking coffee.
9. Krishna said to Akash, “Were you preparing for Armed Forces?”
Krishna asked Akash if he was preparing for Armed Forces.
10. My father said, “Where will you stay tonight as you have flight tomorrow?”
My father asked where I would stay that night as I had flight the next day.
11. Ankit said to his mother, “Which difficulty are you facing in this device?”
Ankit asked his mother which difficulty she was facing in that device.
12. Amit said to my friends, “Where will you fix the meeting for all the members?”
Amit asked my friend where they would fix the meeting for all the members.
13. Pramod said to his colleague, “Have you booked my tickets for going to Delhi?”
Pramod asked his colleague if she had booked his tickets for going to Delhi.
14. Rohan will say to you, “Has the assignment been completed on time?”
Rohan will ask you if the assignment has been completed on time.
15. They will say to you, “Have you ever been the part of recruitment team in SSB board?”
They will ask you if you have ever been the part of recruitment team in SSB board.
16. We say to them, “Have we been implementing all the rules and regulations very well in our state for a long time?”
We ask them if we have been implementing all the rules and regulations very well in our state for a long time.
17. Kavita said to my sister, “Which programming language have you studied during your summer training of engineering career?”
Kavita asked my sister which programming language she had studied during her summer training of engineering career.
18. Shalini will say, “How are you able to do such innovations without external support?”
Shalini will ask how I am able to do such innovations without external support.
19. I will say to my well wishers, “Are we getting the required suggestions from ruling party?”
I will ask my well wishers if I am getting the required suggestions from ruling party.
20. Manmohan said to Akriti, “Has it been feasible to recall the old incidents?”
Manmohan asked Akrti if it had been feasible to recall the old incidents.