NDA-I 2020 Exam Notification
National Defence Academy (NDA) is an emblem of supremacy. It’s a dream of all aspirants of Indian Armed Forces. Located in Khadakwasla, Pune NDA ranks as the first tri- service academy in the world. It admits students for Indian Navy, Army, and Air Force to train them into cadets of dignity and class.
NDA has release its notification for its NDA-1 2020 exam and here are the details:
NDA-I 2020 EXAM DATES
- Notification release: 08 January, 2020
- Application begins from: 08 January 2020
- Last date to apply: 28 January, 2020
- Admit card download: 2 weeks before exam
- Exam: 19 April 2020
NDA-I 2020 EXAM ELIGIBILITY
Students applying for NDA must have completed basic 10+2 level education or should be pursuing the same with following requirements:
- Army- 10+2 level education or its equivalent
- Navy- 10+2 level education or its equivalent with Physics and Mathematics
- Air Force- 10+2 level education or its equivalent with Physics and Mathematics
NDA-I 2020 EXAM AGE LIMIT
Candidates must be unmarried. As per the current rule of UPSC candidate’s birth date should lie between 02 July 2001 to 1st July 2004.
NDA-I 2020 EXAM PROCEDURE
NDA exam is a two tier process. The first part involves a written exam conducted by UPSC while the second part involves SSB interview. This is followed by medical examination and merit declaration.
NDA-I 2020 EXAM SYLLABUS
The written UPSC is an offline paper that involves:
- Mathematics- 2 hours & 30 minutes- 300 marks
- General Ability Test- 2 hours & 30 minutes- 300 marks
NDA-I 2020 EXAM APPLICATION
To apply for NDA exam 2020 go to the official website of UPSC, that is, www.upsconline.nic.in. in part 1 submit your contact and other basic details to get your registration I.D. Jump to part 2 and complete your payment with a fee of Rs.100 followed by attaching your picture, signature and selecting your center. That’s it, just take out a print out of the form.
To add finishing touch to the above process make sure you get your name in the merit list so start with the hard work now.