Documents Required for Navy AA, SSR AND MR
As compared to other professions in the civilian world, the Indian Navy has a great deal to offer to young men and women. Indian Navy recruits candidates for the post of sailors twice in a year, here we are writing about Documents Required for Navy SSR/AA and MR Examination. Some important documents are to be brought by the candidates at all stages of recruitment (Written Examination, PFT and Final Enrollment Medical at INS Chilka). The enclosures for each respective examination process are briefed out below-
Documents Required for Navy SSR/AA Examination:-
Eligibility criteria of Navy SSR/AA:-
- - For AA (Artificial Apprentice)- Qualified in 10+2 examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.
- - For SSR (Senior Secondary Recruit)- Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects: – Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.
- - Age:- Candidates should be born between 01 Aug 2000 to 31 Jul 2003 (Both dates inclusive).
- - Two self-addressed envelopes of size 22 x 10 cms with Rs 10/- stamp affixed on one envelope and the other envelope without stamp is to be submitted along with the application form. (A White coloured envelop for AA entry and brown colour for SSR/MR/NMR entry). On top of the envelope containing the application the Type of Entry, name of State, Percentage in exam and name of Exam passed is to be clearly written.
Required Document for Navy SSR/AA all stages of Examination:-
The original documents uploaded by the candidates during the online filling of application viz original certificates, mark sheets, Domicile certificate and NCC certificate (if held) are to be brought by the candidates at all stages of recruitment (Written Examination, PFT and Final Enrollment Medical at INS Chilka).
If the details provided in the online application are not matching with original documents at any stage, the candidature will be canceled.
Document Required during Final Enrollment to Navy SSR/AA:-
- - The candidate’s selection pertaining to a particular batch is valid for that batch only. Qualified candidates whose names do not appear in the merit list cannot claim admission for the next batch. These candidates will have to undergo the selection procedure afresh, provided they meet the eligibility criteria for the fresh batch.
- - All selected candidates will be required to download the Police Verification form and other associated forms along with the Call letter for Final Enrolment Medical Examination at INS Chilka. The candidates will be required to submit the same to INS Chilka after getting their antecedents verified on Police Verification form / Online police verification form from the Superintendent of Police of their respective jurisdiction. Candidates should be in possession of police verification from either place of domicile or place of residence.
- - Candidates without the verified police verification reports or reports with adverse comments will not be eligible for enrolment.
How to apply for Navy SSR/AA:-
- - For this entry, the candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- - Before filling online application, keep your certificates & 10+2 Mark sheet ready for reference.
- - Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your e-mail ID, if not registered already. The Applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile numbers, which should not be changed till the selection procedure is over.
- - Log–in with the registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities”
- - Click on “Apply” (√) button
- - Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the ‘Submit’ button make sure all the details are correct, all required documents are scanned in original & uploaded.
- - Online applications will be further scrutinized for eligibility and may be rejected at any stage if found ineligible in any respect.
- - Photographs- THE PHOTOGRAPH TO BE UPLOADED SHOULD BE OF GOOD QUALITY WITH BLUE BACKGROUND.
Documents required for Indian Navy MR
Indian Navy MR Eligibility:-
The Eligibility for the Indian Navy MR is the same as the other vacancies of the Indian Navy for the Sailor. Let’s see the eligibility criteria for the same:-
- - The candidate must be a Citizen of India.
- - The candidate must have passed 10th from any recognized board.
- - Physical Standard:- Minimum Height 157cm.
- - Weight and Chest should be proportionate.
- - The minimum Chest expansion should be 5cm.
- - Height relaxation will be given to the tribal Candidates as per the prevailing Regulation.
- - The Educational Qualification is to be 10th pass, you are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
- - Age Limit- 17 years old to 20 years old. The Age should be fall between 01 October 1998 to 30 September 2002.
Documents required for Navy MR-:
The following documents are to be punched and tied firmly with a strong thread to the application in the sequence as given below:-
- - Application is to be filled in capital letters with one recent Passport size photograph pasted at the top right corner and one spare recent Passport size photos with the candidate's name written on the reverse attached along with the form (In the absence of recent photograph candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination).
- - Self-attested copy of the following certificates-Matric /equivalent certificate for verification of date of birth. Matriculation Mark sheet and certificate or Mark sheet and certificate of Higher Board examination as applicable
- - Domicile certificate.
- - Two self-addressed envelopes of size 22 x 10 cms with Rs 10/- stamp affixed on one envelope and one envelope without stamp is to be submitted along with the application form. On top of the envelope containing the application the Type of Entry, name of State, Percentage in exam and name of Exam passed is to be clearly written.
Eligible short listed candidates will be sent call-up letters, giving date, time and place for preliminary screening to select suitable candidates based on their musical aptitude, potential and aural ability.Those who qualify the preliminary screening will be required to undergo a Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and medical examination.
Final screening and Final Enrollment-
Medically fit candidates will be called on a designated date to INS Kunjali, Colaba for final screening and selection on an all-India basis. After final selection, selected candidates will undergo final enrolment medicals at INHS Asvini and sent to INS Chilka (Odisha) for initial training. Candidates found unfit during this medical examination will not be enrolled for training. No appeal is permitted for review after the final enrolment Medical at INHS Asvini.
How to Apply for Indian Navy MR:-
- - Indian Navy MR application form 2020 can only be filled at http://joinindiannavy.gov.in
- - Go to the official website and register as “New User”.
- - Then login with registered email ID and click on “current opportunities”. Then click on the “Apply” button. After that fill the all details asked in the form.
- - To fill MR online form, documents such as original certificates, Mark sheets, Domicile certificate and NCC certificate (if held) has to be uploaded.
- - Submit form before the last date passes.
- - Photograph specification: It should be of good quality with a blue background.
You can also check the Instruction of applying on the official Website of the Indian Navy. And all the documents mentioned above must be in scanned form. None of the documents will be sent through the post or anything. You have to upload all the documents online.