Which is the best time to prepare for NDA?
एग्जाम क्रैक करने का है जूनून,तो तैयारी करे कड़ी और बेहतरीन, ना ढूंढे कोई जुगाड़ ना जादू |
Click on one, and it is instantly fixed- don’t presume too much into your fantasy world as this is not the case you come up in real life.
Juggling into logical and illogical questions about your NDA preparation, the first and foremost need to apply is patience and calm attitude towards your deed.
What is NDA about?
National Defence Academy Exam, is the prominent examination among the students who want to join Indian Army, Air Force and Navy. It is a national level examination conducted two times in a year by the UPSC. The candidates who wanted to make their carrier in defense opt NDA after class 12th.
The question rises into your mind would be- Which is the best time to prepare for NDA?
Is it 11th or12th or after 12th standard?
I would like to know exactly what makes up the ‘perfect cricketer on field’ for you?
Well the answer is specific to practice and consistency towards his game.Likewise the well versed version of you in NDA exam is when you come with complete and through practice for the exam.
How to start your early NDA preparation?
The candidates should fix their goal and start their preparation as early as possible.You should start preparing from class 11th onwards.NDA Foundation programs are specially designed for 11th and 12th studying students which covers entire academic syllabus simultaneously with NDA syllabus. If candidates wants to be become an officer in the Indian Armed Forces then NDA Foundation is the right choice for them. This is the unique program to ensure the best result in NDA examination.
Major high points you cater with NDA Foundation course-
- - The serious NDA aspirants should start their preparation just before their board exams so that they can have an advantage over other students.
- - NDA written exam holds maximum percentage of questions from 12th class and 11th class syllabus.
- - Correct time is manifested into your account where candidate understand the NDA syllabus initially and make a routine to cover all the subjects accordingly.
- - Update the basics of each subject from Class VI to XII, focuses on NCERT books primarily.
Comparatively difference between students who apply for NDA exam and students who clear the NDA exam are vast in numbers. This fact is enough to shake the confidence of aspirants preparing. By any means, it is not easy at all, so be prepared to endure hardship of life before starting your quest to crack NDA written exam.
Major psychological facts with NDA preparation at 11th or 12th standard-
- - If you are consistence with something then it is destined to give output. Therefore, even if you are not very good in studies, studying on daily basis will absolutely rip results for you.
- - Make a fixed timing to study at home, it will set a biological clock once you are habitual to it. At first it will be very difficult, but after developing the habit it will automatically set the mood to study without struggling every day.
- - For students in modern era art of time management is very crucial. You need to carve time for essential and non-essential activities judiciously.
- - Challenge yourself with complex and rough challenges that will help you to improve your learning capabilities and make you pro.
- - Learn to avoid amusement filled barrier in the course of your studies
- - For smart brains it is recommended don’t be limited to just on book, explore the questions from different books.
- - Try to solve more and more questions so that at the end of class 12th your speed of answering the question increase.
- - You are having enough time you can focus on quality not quantity.
If you think you are not able to deliver it by self then suggested to join coaching class, which targets result oriented, committed and ethics based training. The mostly searched and highest selected NDA cadets from Centurion Defence Academy is the profitable and suggested one for that.
“CDA latest achievements - 2019 written exam successfully cleared by 26 NDA students(Highest all over India).”.
CDA NDA Foundation previous batches many students have made it feasible to achieve success in their defence career.
- - CDA provides NDA Foundation programs for 11th and 12th appearing students to make them ready for their academics as well as for NDA written exam with result oriented competitive skills.
- - There is a systematic approach to cover conceptual topics and analytical approach to make you ready for NDA written exam.
- - It is productive program for the board students to get competitive touch with academic excellence since students get enough time to have hands on experience on variety of exercises.
- - It does not only boost confidence but provides a solid way to have a strong grip over concepts. It is well known that basics remain same whereas level of question vary as per competitive exam.
Must Click on link ‘Target NDA + 12 Board Maths Class’: Click Here for View
Trust and seizing the true time for NDA success, beginning at 11th class adheres ample amount time, opportunities and make you competent to learn the best and most from self -learning approach.‘Perfect cricketer on field’ or ‘Perfect student for NDA exam on hall’ could be determined with the final victory.
To get detailed information on Notifications, Syllabus, Tips and Tricks, Admit Card Dates, Result, Cut off, Trend Analysis, Information about Physical Fitness Test and Medical Examination and Current Affairs, simple Follow us on You tube, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook. Visit our official website www.centruiondefenceacademy.com. Read articles related to defence and defence examination at defenceguru.co.in.
Leave a Reply
Defence Guru Team feels pleasure to appreciate from you ! Required fields are marked *.