Union Public Service Commission on 15th October released e Admit Card for Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2020. The Union Public Service Commission will conduct the Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2020 on 08th November, 2020 (Sunday) at various Centres/Venues all over India.
The Commission has uploaded the e-Admit Card of the admitted candidates on its website (http://www.upsc.gov.in). The admitted candidates are advised to download their e-Admit Card for Examination and take a printout thereof.
No paper Admit Card will be issued for the Examination by the Commission.
CDSE-II-2020 Important Instructions For the Admit Card:
- - Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
- - Mention your Name, Roll Number, Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC.
- - Bring this e-Admit card (print out), along with the (original) Photo Identity Card, whose number is mentioned in the e-Admit Card , in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. E-Admit Card must be preserved till the declaration of the final results as its production before Service Selection Board is necessary.
- - You are responsible for safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card , the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the service of any impersonator.
- - "Candidates should note that any omission / mistake / discrepancy in encoding filling in details in the OMR answer sheet, especially with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code, will render the answer sheet liable for rejection".
- - Enter the Examination Hall at least 30 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the Examination. Entry to the Examination Venue closes 10 minutes prior to the scheduled commencement of the examination in each Session.
- - If you appear at a centre / sub-centre other than the one indicated by the Commission in your e-Admit Card, your answer scripts will not be evaluated and your candidature is liable to be cancelled.
- - Please Read the “Rules for the Examination" available on the UPSC website https://www.upsc.gov.in and "Poster" containing instructions displayed outside the Examination Hall.
- - Your candidature to the examination is provisional.
- - Mobile Phones, Calculators or any of the IT Gadgets are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any Infringements of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
- - There will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the objective type Question Papers.
- - Answers other than those made by Black Ball Point Pen would not be evaluated.
- - Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items to the Examination Halls, as safe keeping of the same cannot be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
- - Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-admit card will have to bring a photo identity proof viz. Adhar Card, Driving Licence, Passport,Voter I Card etc. and three passport size photographs one for each session for appearing in the examination with an undertaking.
- - Candidates admitted for the OTA course only but who would appear unauthorizedly in ELe. Maths Paper for CDSE (II), 2020 their Answer Scripts of Ele. Maths Paper will not be evaluated.
- - Wearing of mask/face cover is mandatory for all candidates. Candidates without mask/face cover will not be allowed entry into the Venue.
- - Candidates, however, will have to remove their masks for verification, whenever required by the Examination functionaries.
- - Candidate may carry his/her own hand sanitizer (small size) in transparent bottle.
- - Candidates to follow COVID 19 norms of ‘social distancing’ as well as ‘personal hygiene’ inside the Examination Halls/Rooms as well as in the premises of the Venue.
CDSE-II-2020 Important Instructions For the examination centers:
- - The admitted candidates will have to produce the printout of their e-Admit Card at the allotted Venue for appearing in the Examination.
- - The admitted candidates will have to produce proof of Identity (as entered in Online Application) such as Aadhaar Card/ Voter Card/ PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- - In case the photograph is not visible or available on the e-admit Card, candidates are advised to carry three (3) identical photographs (one photograph for each session) along with the printout of e-Admit Card at the Venue of the Examination for appearing at the Examination with an undertaking.
- - In case of any discrepancy in the e-Admit Card, the same may be communicated to the commission immediately at e-mail ID: email@example.com latest by 03rd November, 2020 to enable the Commission to take a decision in the matter.
- - Important Instructions to the candidate, must be read carefully by the candidates.
- - It may also be noted that entry into the Examination Venue, shall be closed 10 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the Examination. No candidate shall be allowed the entry into the Examination Venue after closure of the entry.
- - Wearing of mask/face cover, hand sanitization, social distancing are mandatory for all candidates.
- - Mobile phone (even in switched off mode), pager or any electronic equipment or programmable device or storage media like pen drive, smart watches etc. or camera or Bluetooth devices or any other equipment or related accessories either in working or switched off mode capable of being used as a communication device are banned inside the Examination Hall.
Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2020 admit card for 08th November, 2020 (Sunday) is released. The admitted candidates are advised to download their e-Admit Card for Examination and take a printout thereof. ALL THE BEST!
To get detailed information on Notifications, Syllabus, Tips and Tricks, Admit Card Dates, Result, Cut off, Trend Analysis, Information about Physical Fitness Test and Medical Examination and Current Affairs, simple Follow us on You tube, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook.
Visit our official website www.centuriondefenceacademy.com Read articles related to defence and defence examination at defenceguru.co.in.
Be an Efficient Learner! Save Time and Effort! Get Centurion Defence Academy Student App. Download the App Now
Visit www.centuriondefenceacademy.com Just Call or Whatsapp 9795977779 | 9795977776