Military Nursing Service B.Sc Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2019
Indian Military Nursing Service B.Sc Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2019
Indian Army had invited application from eligible candidates for Military B.SC Nursing Courses 2019. Applications are invited from FEMALE CANDIDATES (only) for admission to 4 years B Sc. Now the Indian Army is going to conduct Written Examination for providing admissions to 04 years B.Sc Nursing Course in Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Hospital. Here is news for those candidate who are searching Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2019 for appearing in written examination. Candidate can check Indian Army B.SC Nursing Exam Pattern & Syllabus.
B.Sc Nursing is a 4 – year course. Every year a lot of candidates are applying to get the Admission in Indian Nursing Colleges but it is not possible that every single candidate can get the admission because seats are limited. It conducts written exam because they want to check the capability of all the candidates.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Exam Details
Educational Qualification: Only female candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology are eligible to apply. They should have scored an aggregate of not less than 50 % marks in the final exams and should have passed the exam in the first attempt.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be based on the merit of the candidate at an All India level. A written objective type of examination will be conducted in February/ March every year, at certain selected centers. Successful candidates will be called for an interview at selected centers in the month of April/May each year.
Written Examination Centres: The written examination will be conducted in selected centres all over India.
Here we have provided you complete details regards Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2019. Now all candidates can check their exam syllabus for the bachelor of science in Nursing.
Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Exam Pattern
- The medium of Exam: English language.
- Mode of Exam: Offline mode.
- Duration of Exam: 90 minutes.
- Type of Questions: MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Subjects: Physics, Biology, English, Chemistry & General Intelligence.
MNS B.Sc Nursing Syllabus 2019
Physics: Physics includes the following topics as follows:
- Semiconductor Devices and their Application.
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current.
- Laws of Motion & Work, Energy, and Power.
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics.
- Nuclear Physics.
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current.
- Current Electricity.
- Properties of Matter.
Chemistry: Chemistry consists of the following topics as follows:
- Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives.
- Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry.
- Atomic Structure.
- Carbonyl Compounds.
- Isomerism in Organic Compounds.
- Chemical Equilibrium, and Chemical Kinetics.
- Alcohols and Ethers.
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds and Biomolecules.
- p,d, and f – Block Elements.
Biology: Biology consists of the following topics as follows:
- Cell and Molecular Biology.
- Biotechnology and its applications.
- Plant physiology.
- Human health and diseases.
- Genetics and evolution.
- Human physiology.
- Biodiversity, ecology, and environment.
English: English includes the following topics as follows:
- Comprehension passage.
- Spot the error.
- One word substitutions.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- Cloze Test.
- Synonym & Antonym.
General Intelligence: It includes the following subjects as follows:
- Space Visualisation.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Figure Classification.
- Visual Memory.
- Number Series.
- Decision Making.
- Problem Solving.
- Analytical Functions.
|Military Nursing Service Exam Important Date|
|Notification Date||12 Nov 2018|
|Last Date||30 Nov 2018|
|Admit Card Date||3rd Week of Dec 2018|
|Written Exam Date||Jan 2019|
|Personal Interview||April 2019|
Leave a Reply
Defence Guru Team feels pleasure to appreciate from you ! Required fields are marked *.