Recruitment in Indian Airforce on the posts of Airmen Group X & Y is a golden opportunity for the candidates who wish to join Indian Airforce. In India many candidates wish to join Defence after 12th and Graduation. The candidates who are going to attend Air Force group X and Y Exam 2019, they can go through the important tips to prepare for Exams.
AirForce Group X & Y Exam Preparation Tips
1. Set A Routine- Youâ€™ve probably heard the saying, â€œWell begun is half doneâ€. Well, when it comes to your AIRFORCE â€œXâ€ AND â€œYâ€ Â prep more than half your preparation depends on how you plan your study. You could set a routine, plan which topics you want to cover and when; after doing a thorough study of the syllabus and the most important thing-follow the plan religiously to crack the exam.
2. Topics To Be Covered In Syllabus- A comprehensive list of topics to be covered for the AIRFORCE â€œXâ€ AND â€œYâ€ exam is provided on the website. It is your job to go through this syllabus and memorize it if the need arises. The key is to remember what exactly you need to study and have an updated checklist of the completed/pending topics in the computer that is your brain.
3. Time Management - One valuable weapon that you need to be armed with, not only for AIRFORCE â€œXâ€ AND â€œYâ€ Â Exam, but for any competitive exam, is the art of time management. These tests are generally designed to test your speed. So part of your preparation should include learning to manage time wisely, not just during the paper, but also in terms of the amount of time you assign towards studying each topic, revising it, so and so forth You can find more tips in our article Time Management tips for CDS Exam.
4. Topic wise Study Plan - You should start your AIRFORCE â€œXâ€ AND â€œYâ€ Â preparation topic wise. First complete one subject and then start another one. This trick will help you focus all your attention in gaining expertise in a given subject first. Once you have mastered a subject you can move on to the next. more on single subject to better understand it. This will ensure that you have a structured and methodical manner of studying and you are more likely to retain what you have studied, for longer periods of time.
5. Go through previous year question papers - Always remember that no amount of practice is too much. You can try AIRFORCE â€œXâ€ AND â€œYâ€ Â model papers to practice for the exam and revise your concepts. There are also a couple of test series and mock tests available online. Also, check out previous yearsâ€™ papers for CDS to get a better idea of the exam.
6. Stay Confident Till The Exam â€“ All of this being said and done, what is going to matter the most is your ability to stay confident till the exam gets over. It is easy to lose hope when you are preparing for an exam. The key is to develop a positive attitude and keep persevering to attain your goal.
7. join a coaching institute - Joining a AirForce Coaching centerÂ is always a good option where you will get proper guidelines to perform well in each and every test of the selection procedure. At the Air Force coaching you will get proper training to crack the written test and physical fitness tests as well.Â
8. Collect study material - Good study material is very important to pass an examination. The written examination of Indian Airforce Airmen Group X & Y will have questions from these subjects- English, Science, Mathematics and GK.Â
You Also Read This