NDA 2 2020 EXAM NOTIFICATION
Lost your chance of NDA exam 1? No issue the prestigious National Defence Academy (NDA) renders you 2 chances a year to try your luck for entry into Indian Defence.
Located in Pune, NDA admits capable candidates for Indian Army, Indian Air Force, and Indian Navy. It hones and shapes candidates into the best officer. Here is the official notification of NDA exam 2 2020:
NDA-II 2020 EXAM DATES
- Notification release- 10 June 2020
- Application form release- 10 June 2020
- Last date to apply- 30 June 2020
- Admit card- 2 weeks before exam
- Exam- 6th September 2020
NDA-II 2020 EXAM ELIGIBILTY
The candidate must be a citizen of India. Add to that he must possess the following credentials:
- Army- 10+2 level education or its equivalent
- Navy- 10+2 level education or its equivalent with Physics and Mathematics
- Air Force- 10+2 level education or its equivalent with Physics and Mathematics
NDA-II 2020 EXAM AGE LIMIT
As per the current rule of UPSC candidate’s birth date should lie between 02 July 2001 to 1st July 2004.
NDA-II 2020 EXAM PROCEDURE:
The procedure of NDA is multi fold. It starts with the UPSC written exam followed by SSB interview and then the final medical examination. If you get successfully through all the three your name is counted in the merit list.
NDA-II 2020 EXAM SYLLABUS
The written UPSC is an offline paper that involves:
- Mathematics- 2 hours &30 minutes- 300 marks
- General Ability Test- 2 hours &30 minutes- 300 marks
HOW TO APPLY
NDA exam application procedure is quite easy. Just log in to the official website www.upsc.nic.in, enter your details, get your I.D, pay a minimum fee of Rs.100 and you are registered!
Although the notification is for 2020 but successful aspirants prepare beforehand. So strategize your studies and time schedule from now on.