IAF Phase II Documents Required for X Y Group
Documents Required For Airmen Phase II
Airmen entrance procedure under Indian Air Force is a two tier process. Phase 1 involves a written exam while Phase II incorporates 3 different stages.
Conducted by Central Airmen Selection Board (CASB), the Airmen exam aims to admit students for technical and non- technical category, that is, X and Y group. This is an exclusive opportunity to get entry into Indian Air Force just after you are done with your 10+2 level of education.
So what goes into the entrance? Well Phase 1 is a written exam following which there comes Phase 2. The latter is further divided into 3 parts:
- Document verification
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Adaptability test 1 and Adaptability test 2 (AT 1 and AT 2)
I endeavor to shed light on document verification, the 2nd stage of Phase 2. Here is a list of all necessary documents that you have to carry so carefully note the following:
- Color print out of application downloaded on final registration online.
- Stationary items such as HB pencil, eraser, sharpener, glue, stapler, blue/ black ball point pen
- 10 copies of unattested recent passport size photograph.
Note: the photos need to match the one you uploaded in your application form
- Original as well 4 self attested photocopies of matriculation pass certificate for verification of candidate’s name, father’s name and date of birth.
- Original and 4 self attested photocopies of matriculation mark sheet.
- Original and 4 self attested photocopies of Intermediate/ 10+2/ equivalent qualifying examination mark sheet.
- For exceptional category: Certificate for SOAFP (Son of Air Force Personnel), certificate for sons of serving/retired/deceased Air Force civilian employees paid out of Defence estimates are to be downloaded as the case may be, from the download section of CASB web portal and brought along while reporting for phase –II of the Selection Test. Wards of retired Air force personal to produce original discharge book of their parents.
- Also bring Phase- 1 admit card with Air Force seal and invigilator’s signature on it.
- Original and four Self-attested photocopies of Discharge Certificate (as issued from Indian Army/Indian Navy/Government Organization) is mandatory for candidates discharged from Indian Army/Indian Navy/Any other Government Organization.
- Original and 4 self-attested photocopies of NOC from the employer for candidates presently serving in any government organization (if applicable).
- Lastly, original and four self-attested photocopies of NCC ‘A’, ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificate (if applicable).
So if you have checked the Phase 1 result 2020, which you might have as it has been released on the official website, then start gathering the above documents to appear fully prepared for Phase 2.
Leave a Reply
Defence Guru Team feels pleasure to appreciate from you ! Required fields are marked *.
Latest Comments (2)
Visitor"SIR MERE FATHER KA NAME KA SPELLING MERE DOCUMENTS ME ALG HAI OR MERE FATHER KE AADHAAR PE ALG SLEEPING HAI TO KY ISSE DIKKT HO SKTA HAI PLEASE SIR ANSWER ME OR MERA AADHAAR CARD ME ADDRESS BHI ALG HAI MERE FATHER KE AADHAAR CARD SE TO KY KOI DIKKT HO SKTA H PLEASE ANSWER"
Wrote on 02-11-2020 at 05:03:25
Visitor"Sir hamara sara documents me mother name bimla devi hai aur adhar card me vimla devi mera mata dono nam se jane jati hai aur father name Shri Kant Pandey but humara sara documents me Sri Kant Pandey likh diye hai Sri se koi dekat nahi hai na"
Wrote on 10-07-2020 at 06:31:55