MNS 2021 Exam Sample Paper
MNS Sample Paper
Women preparing for MNS 2021 Exam could be benefitted in a greater extent with this sample paper designed specifically after tracking all the required details of MNS 2021 course while keeping in mind the various dimensional conditional aspects administered by our young women aspirants at different levels during their preparation.
Stay updated with updated Mock test and Sample Papers prepared under the trusted and reliable source. Team Centurion aware you of the exact module and pattern of the paper, download the Sample Paper PDF from the link given below. A short brief on MNS exam pattern, myths and facts and tips for MNS 2021 Entrance Exam is provided in this article.
Appearing candidates can view the Indian Army Military Nursing Service (MNS)2020 Exam Pattern before going to the exam with this article.
- Eligible applicants need to appear in the Written Test (CBT- objective-type).
- The test is of 90 Minutes (1 Hour 30 Minutes)
- Maximum Question- 150, Maximum Marks- 150 (Each Questions contain 1 mark)
- No negative marking
- Covers topics from General Science- 50 Questions, General English- 50 Questions, General Knowledge and Reasoning- 50 Questions.
MNS 2020 divided into 4 subjects i.e.
- English - Grammer and Vocabulary
- Science- Physics, Biology, Chemistry
- General Knowledge- Current and Static GK
- Reasoning – Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning
Analysis derived from the MNS experts the following Strategic Plan will definitely provide better help for your preparation. To bust myths and facts about MNS 2020 Entrance Exams in a better and much easy way:
- - More weight age should be given to Biology section as it is a Military Nursing Services exam but that is not the case as each section is important equally. Aspirants are suggested to treat each section equally and uniformly.
- - Previous year exam paper doesn’t have reasoning question so candidates might take this year Reasoning portion lightly but that is not the case as in 2020 MNS exam notification has Reasoning part in it, so students are recommended don’t neglect the Reasoning portion and prepare well Reasoning portion also.
- - Previous year exam paperis offline exam prepared in English Language format but there is a possibility this year online exam may include both language- Hindi and English so do not stick just with dilemma and continue your preparation avoiding the fact that language could occur as a barrier for you.
- - For General Knowledgepractice an all-in-one solution for every aspirant is practice from the best book the links are mentioned below for best practice books for the exam.
- - Various questions in the head of aspirant like: MNS is Officer level or Non-Officer level job, Uniform- Stars, Ranks, Grade, Pay-scale, Responsibilities and Duties.
Constant Steps that can always be listed in your bucket list of preparation in all possible conditions are mentioned for MNS Entrance Exam:
- - Prepare your syllabus chart- hard copy or soft copy. Stick 6 sheets in your room for each subject or Save it in a word format in your laptop.
- - Prepare notes according to the Syllabus of each subject. For last minute notes revision what you have to do is derive important last minute points as suggested by your teacher or according to you from these notes.
- - For Revision, topic-wise highlights important test and then analyze the amount of preparation made by you and the preparation left out from the text.
- - When you access online learning portals always do a thorough research before study. What you have to keep in mind is whether the source is reliable i.e. the content delivered is relevant or to the point according to your syllabus or not. For reference use good e-learning portal and educational U tube channel for your preparation.
- - Practice online mock test that exposes you to the real time exam format and paper pattern in a better way. From educational portal purchase an online test series that is based on online mock test, here link is given below where you can purchase the best online test series for your MNS entrance exam practice.
The MNS 2021 sample papers PDF link is mentioned below download the PDF and start practicing paper i.e. based on the exact paper pattern for the upcoming MNS 2021 exam. Solving sample papers is of great use for you as well their solutions might keep you growing, which would be beneficial for your growth.
To get detailed information on Notifications, Syllabus, Tips and Tricks, Admit Card Dates, Result, Cut off, Trend Analysis, Information about Physical Fitness Test and Medical Examination and Current Affairs, simple Follow us on You tube, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook. Visit our official website www.centruiondefenceacademy.com. Read articles related to defence and defence examination at defenceguru.co.in.
Video link for Strategy, Analysis and Golden Tips To Crack MNS 2021
Buy GK Book For MNS Entrance Exam Preparation-
Buy MNS Kit – Just Call: + 91 9795977776
Buy MNS Kit Online
Know about MNS Online Test Series
Access the MNS B.Sc Nursing Sample papers PDF, shared below:
Leave a Reply
Defence Guru Team feels pleasure to appreciate from you ! Required fields are marked *.
Latest Comments (7)
Visitor"Sir mns 2021 k liye form kb released honge plz btado "
Wrote on 29-11-2020 at 06:55:48
Wrote on 06-10-2020 at 07:50:03
Visitor"How can we join mock test"
Wrote on 14-06-2020 at 11:15:33
Visitor"I have completed my bsc nursing graduation from other college so how I can join the mns "
Wrote on 05-06-2020 at 10:06:18
Visitor"I want to know the cost of MNS preparation kit"
Wrote on 30-04-2020 at 06:38:54