Women Military Police 2020 Notification
The notification for Women Military Police 2020-2021 has been published and released by the Indian Army. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post of Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police) through the official website of joinindianarmy.nic.in. The registrations for the same are online and open from 27 July up to 31 August 2020.
Recruitment rallies will be conducted at different locations namely at Ambala, Lucknow, Jabalpur, Bangalore, Shillong and Pune. Admit Cards of the candidates will be sent on the registered Mail Id’s and district wise, candidates will be allotted their venues with the final location and recruitment rally date being mentioned on the Admit Card and they would be requested to reach the venue on the appropriate date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
Eligibility Criteria for Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police)
Dates to Apply-
- Starting Date of Application- 27 July 2020
- Last date of Application- 31 August 2020.
The eligible age criteria is between 17 ½ to 21 years for all the female aspirants. The birth date should be inclusive from 01 October 1999 to 01 April 2003.
Women Military Police 2020 Physical Requirements-
The candidate’s height should be of minimum 152 cms and the weight should be in proportion to height and age as per Army Medical Standards and the candidate should be capable of 5 cms of chest expansion.
Women Military Police 2020 Educational Requirements-
The minimum educational qualification to be eligible to apply for this post is Matric/ 10th/SSLC or equivalent with 45% marks in aggregate and a minimum of 33% marks in each subject studied at Matric/ 10th / SSLC level without any mention of special subjects.
Note- The upper age relaxation is up to 30 years (as on date of joining the training) in respect to widows of Defence Personnel and once when the registration of candidates is over, a cut off list is generated in proportion to the number of vacancies available keeping in mind the aggregate marks obtained in 10th class as the basic priority and thereafter if more candidates are found with the same marks, then candidates of higher age are to be preferred.
Physical Fitness Requirements- There are 3 Physical Fitness Test mandatorily involved in qualifying for the selection namely-
- 1- 1.6 kms of running which is broken as up to 7 min 30 sec under Group- I and up to 8 mins under Group- II. The provisions for extra time for this is a 30 second addition to all timings between 5000- 9000 ft and a 120 second addition to all timings between 9000- 12000 ft.
- 2- A 10 ft long jump that is mandatory to qualify.
- 3- A 3 ft high jump that is also mandatory to qualify.
The Common Entrance Examination (CEE)-
- - This is a written test conducted after the Physical Fitness Test for the medically fit candidates at the proposed venue. The location, date and time of this will be intimated at the rally site through the Admit Cards.
- - This Admit Card is issued by the concerned specialists at Military Hospital/ Base Hospital/ Command Hospitals.
- - Negative marking is followed during assessment.
- - The result of this exam is declared on the official website of joinindianarmy.nic.in and the candidate’s have to report the same to the ARO for documentation.
To get detailed information on Women Military Police notifications, information about Physical Fitness Test and Medical Examination, Current Affairs, Short tips and tricks go through the articles related to defence and defence examinations at defenceguru.co.in because our endeavour is to provide the best quality education and information to all the aspirants. Wishing all the very best to all the aspirants!!!