AFCAT 02/2020 Exam Day Instructions
Admit card for AFCAT 02/2020 exam that is going to be conducted on 3rd, 4th and 5th October are OUT. Exam centre पर जाने से पहले समझे की COVID में होने वाले exams के लिए mandatory instructions क्या है| Before arriving for the AFCAT 02/2020 exam ensure करे की आप admit card download करने के बाद उसमे दिए सभी instructions को बहुत ध्यान से पढ़े and pre-exam procedures को follow करे।
AFCAT Exam is an Online exam scheduled in two shifts: 1st shift at 7 AM and 2nd Shift at 12:30 PM
First and foremost instructions are Download the Admit Card from AFCAT official website: afcat.cdac.in and ensure your Date, Time, Venue for the exam. Candidates those who are going to appear for the exam will report to the Examination Centre at the reporting time. Request for change of exam center will not be accepted. Along with Admit card you will also find Self declaration form, make sure that you fill it properly. Take out its print out and take it along with you in the centre.
Important COVID instructions to be followed very strictly at the centre
Now know all the major mandatory and prohibited instructions for AFCAT 02/2020 exam
Mandatory Items Instructions:
Take these items along with you at the centre
- Downloaded Admit Card for 02/2020exam
- Take print out of Self declaration form
- Color photograph for verification process.
- thumb impression and sign same as in form you have to do in front of the invigilator also
- Carry your Adhaar Card
- Valid Photo Identity card with details of name, Father’s name, date of birth such as PAN card/passport/driving license/voter identity card or any other valid photo identity proof
- Take Two passport size color photograph- same as photo uploaded during online application.
- Ballpoint Pen (Blue & Black) for signing on the attendance sheet and rough work
Prohibited Items Instructions
Do not take these items along with you
- Do not take electronic/ communication /digital/wireless devices like calculator, electronic watches at the centre
- Do not take Textual or stationary material
- Do not take Personal item like food packages or any valuable, costly item at the exam centre
- No TA/DA or any other allowances will be paid for appearing in the test
- This admit card is not transferable to any other person
- After exam also keep your admit card safely as it carries sign and seal
Important instructions listed above for candidates appearing for the 3, 4, 5 OCTOBER AFCAT 02/2020 Examination.
All the best
To get detailed information on AFCAT 02/2020 exam visit CDA official you tube channel, Visit www.centuriondefenceacademy.com, Just Call or Whatsapp 9795977779 | 9795977776
Be an Efficient Learner! Save Time and Effort! Get Centurion Defence Academy Student App.