TGC 132 Selection Procedure
Indian Army has published the TGC 132 cut off marks, shortlisted candidates are being sent the SSB interview date and venue information via email and SMS. The SSB interview for TGC 132 will be starting from Nov 2020 and it will be conducted at SSB Allahabad, Bhopal, Bangalore and Kapurthala.
Candidates can check their SSB interview date and venue by entering their login details on the official portal of the Indian Army.
Unmarried Male Engineering Graduates course commencing in Jan 2021, the total 40 vacancies applications were invited; vacancies are tentative and may be changed depending on organizational requirements.
Important: Recommended candidates of TGC-132nd course (Jan 2021) whose merit is not within the number of allotted vacancies of respective Engineering streams, may be offered to join SSC (Tech) course (Apr 2021), subject to meeting all other eligibility conditions.
TGC 132 Selection Procedure
- As the Indian Army has published the TGC 132 cut off marks, shortlisted candidates are being sent the SSB interview date and venue information via email and SMS.
- Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cutoff percentage of marks for each Engineering discipline/stream (cumulatively obtained upto 6th semester for Engg Degree course/ 2nd semester for M Sc. Computer science/ 8th semester for Architecture) without assigning any reason.
- After shortlisting of applications, the centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of selection centre, candidates will be allotted firm SSB dates by the system.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at one of the Selection Centres viz. Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer.
- Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres through candidate’s registered e-mail id and SMS only.
- Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of Directorate General of Recruiting, IHQ MoD (Army) and NO request for changes are entertained in this regard.
TGC 132 SSB
- Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure.
- Those who clear Stage 1 will go to Stage 2.
- Those who fail in Stage 1 will be returned on the same day.
- Duration of SSB interviews is five days, and details of the same are available at official website of Directorate General of Recruiting www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage 2.
Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued Joining Letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria. This is the complete selection procedure for TGC 132 SSB. Candidates are required to assure all the details before arriving at the SSB center.
Leave a Reply
Defence Guru Team feels pleasure to appreciate from you ! Required fields are marked *.
Latest Comments (1)
Visitor"For TGC 132 Selection ,are spectacles allowed or not?"
Wrote on 15-10-2020 at 09:10:29