How to Register on Indian Army for Officer Entry
From 2020 September month several defence exams are conducted and their results are out. Now qualified candidates are required to register on Indian Army for Officer Entry. With us, clear all your doubts related to registration process on Indian Army for Officer Entry.
DO NOT GET PANIC & DEMOTIVATED during the complete process as it requires proper guidance and patience only. Comment, inbox sections, watsapp messages and calls daily received by TEAM CENTURION has a very common problem of students. Several issues faced by many students during their registration at the Indian Army website are answered in this article. Get answers to most popular questions and resolve the issues before you are panicked.
Since the online registration introduced by Indian army, most of the people made mistakes in the document information, age details, DOB, address etc. So don’t be upset it’s very easy to make it right through the official website of Indian Army which is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Questions to register on Indian Army for Officer Entry:
- Where and How To Register ?
- If You have forgotten ID and Password.
- If your name/any detail of aadhar card and matriculation does not match.
- Is a separate Id required for NDA and TES?
- What to do if you have created More than one id?
Solution to register on Indian Army for Officer Entry:
Where and How To Register?
- If you have qualified with UPSC then
- Go to Indian army website joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Select Officers Entry Login
- Select New Registration/Already Registered Option
Note: Do it with PC rather than mobile as it creates problem during registration
If You have forgotten ID and Password?
In order to retrieve your Indian army account you need to remember your email-id. This is must without it will not possible to retrieve your Indian army account. Below are some steps and these will definitely help you to access your account.
- First step is to get back your password for Indian army account is.
- Open your mail id, then search Indian army or join Indian Army in it because when you registered you get password through your mail id.
- If there is a mail and it has your Indian army account password then your problem has been solved but in case if you have not mail id related to Indian army of join Indian army. Then follow the steps below.
- Visit Official website of Indian army.
- Then click on “Officers Entry Login”.
- Then a new tab will be open, And at the right corner you will see a form for log in. Enter your username and then click on “Forget Password”.
- Then a new form will open on the display, Like given below.
- Fill Email-id, Date of Birth and Matriculation Certificate no. Or Mobile no. now you can change your password.
Note: Several times it takes time but the problem is rectified and issue will be resolved
If your name/any detail of aadhar card and matriculation does not match.
If you have time left- Make correction in your aadhar card to the detail that do not match.
If you have no time left-
- To match your details during the time of registration just submit the details as required.
- And finally after submission just prepare one affidavit for the needful and mismatch details.
- Submit the affidavit when you are called.
Note: You have to register do not wait for the correction procedure process as it will hinder your registration only. A better way is to just submit Affidavit of the mismatch detail
Is a separate Id required for NDA and TES?
- Indian army creates your profile once
- Particular Id will be used for all entries in Indian Army
- Separate Id are not required for NDA and TES entry
- In future you do not have to create any other profile
What to do if you have created More than one id?
- Sometime student register two times then they face problem, this mistake can be done knowingly or unknowingly.
- Hence when you receive SSB call letter there you have appendix attached to it.
- So at the time of SSB you have to acknowledge your mistake by mentioning it with the Appendix attach to your SSB Call letter.
These are solution to your common problems which you face at the time of registration in the Indian Army. Candidates are required to contact on the registered Helpline numbers of Indian Army. Visit the official website of Indian army which is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Contact us if you are facing problems in registration (except for TA and MNS), on the following Telephone Numbers:- 011-26173215 and 011-26175473 (9.30 AM to 5 PM on every working day).
- If you have filled wrong credentials during registration process kindly send corrections required only through 'feedback / query' using same credentials before filling main application.
- Only SSB Related Queries: Queries related to SSB be submitted on the telephone numbers or email ID mentioned in your call up letter which will be one of the following combinations:
Hope this article will prove beneficial to you. As we have come across several doubts these questions are answered in detail. For any doubts clearance on Indian Army Registration you can
Leave a Reply
Defence Guru Team feels pleasure to appreciate from you ! Required fields are marked *.