NDA Preparation Tips
NDA Preparation Tips 2018
If you are interested in joining the defence its a wonderful choice to join through NDA. NDA exam is a preferred gateway for all those who want to acquire officer rank in Indian Army, Navy and Air Force. It is a national level examination conducted two times in a year. The students looking for the guidance and preparation tips for NDA written examination are informed to go through this article. Here, Defence Guru mentioned all the important information about how to prepare for NDA Exam 2018.
NDA Preparation Tips
In this article, we have mentioned some important preparation tips & tricks to crack NDA Examination:
- Manage your Study Time: For better preparation of NDA Exam manage your time and NDA syllabus efficiently. Divide your preparation time topic wise. Give proper time to all topics separately.
- Clear Your Basics: Clear the NDA Exam Start preparing the topics from basics.
- Focus on General Knowledge and English Subject: Efficiency in English is required for clearing the NDA Exam. NDA English paper basically designs to tests your basic English skills. You should familiar with Basic English grammar rules because most of the questions asked around the reading comprehension, basic grammar, and vocabulary. GK paper has vast criteria so you should prepare some extra for it. Examiner tests your basic general knowledge that how many updates you are in all fields like sports, politics, finance, banking, tax, RBI, arts, awards, literature and latest current events.
- Study Material: Preparation for NDA examination, books are the first thing which comes to our mind. Preparation from right books is very necessary.
- Solve Previous Year Question Papers: Solve the previous years papers of NDA exam which makes you familiar with the exam pattern.
Preparation for NDA exam
NDA inducts candidates from all over the India who are interested in joining Indian defence services as an officer. Below given are some important points that may help in NDA exam preparation.
Candidates who are doing NDA exam preparation should make a note of their weak and strong topics, for strong topics they can self-practice but on weak topics they should seek external help such as NDA Coaching Institute.
Make a note for important formulaeâ€™s of mathematics.
if you canâ€™t prepare every topic of general knowledge then atleast prepare the topics from which questions are repeatedly came in the previous exams.
when preparing for Indian history and geography, try to read them like a story. It will make it more interesting and easy to remember.
For current affair, make a habit of reading newspaper, following social media on social networking websites, read weekly magazines.
Read about Top NDA Coaching in India
Read about NDA (National Defence Academy)
Leave a Reply
Defence Guru Team feels pleasure to appreciate from you ! Required fields are marked *.