Parts of Speech: Adjective
Sentences to guess the meaning
1. It is tough to make a capricious person understand
because once he decides something, he keeps on insisting
on the same.
2. It is very risky to believe on capricious people.
Meaning: Fastidious, One who keeps on changing his opinion.
Showing sudden changes.
à¤¸à¤¨à¤•à¥€,à¤®à¤¨à¤®à¥Œà¤œà¥€, à¤¤à¥à¤¨à¥à¤• à¤®à¤¿à¥›à¤¾à¥›
Key Word: CAP PRICE
Memory Link: Hearing the price of cap, my friend got capricious.
1. There are many ideas in mind of a capricious person that
is why he keeps on changing his opinion.
2. The advice of capricious persons can be harmful.
3. Capricious attitude is not apposite for Armed Forces.
4. One should stick to his message in order to be confident rather than changing his opinion again and again and showing capricious behavior.
5. Observing the behavior of a person, we can justify whether he is a capricious or not.
Synonyms: capricious, impulsive, whimsical, freakish
Centurion Defence Academy